PROTEST OUTSIDE ST.JAMES ON SATURDAY 4TH NOVEMBER

stozo

Considering your past form, I'm genuinely surprised you got a civil answer to that.

awwwwwwwwww you still got a grudge?

Awwwwwwww yes! :lol:

After all who says that a well orchestrated piss-take couldnt be damaging to Shepherd and his cronies?

Exactly. Time to put your obvious innate abilities into overdrive.  :thup:

Guest Bellers

We've all heard this before and organised protests normally turn to shite, especially if we win. Too many fans will bottle it, others be satisfied with a potential victory over Charlton and go home without batting an eyelid. These protests have to be sustained aswell, fat Fred won't lose sleep after one feeble protest outside SJP by a small group of fans. This needs to be a campaign that has a mix of the Souness out/ Hitzfeld campaigns...

awwwwwwwwww you still got a grudge? its times like these that the kids need to realise that one piss take (no matter how succesful or silly it makes people look) is just that, a pisstake, believe me if I was wanting to take the piss out of the Shepherd Out brigade Id do it a lot more underhand and funnier than sticking a post in a thread which anyone can see is a serious point being made.

Still like I say go out and make a banner and have 20 kids screaming Shepherd out in high pitched balls-not-dropped voices and see how much backing it gets from the press. ToonTastic was right when he said that the way to hit Shepherd is in the pocket by people not going in however that is very very difficult to organise and doesnt prove its a protest unless theyre all stood outside instead.

If you can arrange that then it would be one hell of a PR stunt, even if it was just 3 or 4 thousand people all sitting outside the ground lsitening to it on radios. And if you want to get proper coverage of this sort of thing then you'd be better keeping the likes of myself and others that have the ideas and facilities available to pull of something big.

After all who says that a well orchestrated piss-take couldnt be damaging to Shepherd and his cronies?

It wouldn't take thousands of people with tickets either because we have so many empty seats now that a large group of people could easily be passed off as having tickets.

What about NOT going into the ground until after the match has started say 10 mins it would be an eeerie place if its empty  blueyes.gif

Guest Drymarker1

would be a great idea but you know it would never work.  I reckon as many people should be there win lose or draw after the game on Saturday protesting against fat fred.

i also agree that cameras etc will pick up banners throughout the game so maybe it is a good time to get the old bedsheets out!

It will be a long process but we should let everyone in the footballing world know ASAP that 'WE WANT SHEPHERD OUT'

WE WANT SHEPHERD OUT

WE WANT SHEPHERD OUT

Matt10's post in another thread (link) gave a rallying call of an article from the Telegraph's Henry Winter, which may see Shepherd having to come out and at least start a public dialogue.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1YourView&xml=/sport/2006/10/24/sfnwin24.xml

Pretty shocked that he atually finishes the piece with "Shepherd Out". That's got to have Freddy choking on his Shreddies this morning.

Matt10's post in another thread (link) gave a rallying call of an article from the Telegraph's Henry Winter, which may see Shepherd having to come out and at least start a public dialogue.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1YourView&xml=/sport/2006/10/24/sfnwin24.xml

Pretty shocked that he atually finishes the piece with "Shepherd Out". That's got to have Freddy choking on his Shreddies this morning.

I was a bit suprised at that ending as well mate, but pleasantly so. It's good to see that the National press, particularly people with clout and standing like Winter, are finally catching on to the situation here.  :thup:

And hopefully, as you said, he will now be forced to respond to what's being written about him.

Unless he just gets NE5 to do it for him on here  ;)

Freddy's probably sending his hitmen round Henry's house as we speak.

Winter wouldn't stick his neck out like that unless he sensed the wind was changing at SJP, surely? He's one of the most clued up journos around, who has real gravitas and nous about the game, and there chat in the City about Belgravia and this other group waiting in the wings can't just be idle gossip. Surely?

Could we really be about to see some dramatic changes (for the good)?

Guest Invicta_Toon

"Following Newcastle is a birthright, a religion, ... watching the Toon ranks alongside breathing. Such loyalty merits better leadership. Shepherd Out."

A-fucking-men brother  :thup:

Guest NUFCnutter

The lads at newcastleutd-mad are behind the protest too. I can no longer stand by and watch Shepherd rape our beloved club.  :wullie:We are now a laughing stock and I will not allow this to continue. I will be ripping up the sheets and making my banner for saturday's game. El Fato needs to know that we will not allow this to continue,

SHEPHERD OUT!!!!

Why doesn't everyone do what they do in Spain and wave the white hankies at the end of the match?

Because fat Fred wil probably get the wrong end of the stick and he'll give us all a free hankie each for the next home match to wave about.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Why doesn't everyone do what they do in Spain and wave the white hankies at the end of the match?

because we're not all 65? well, except RobW  bluebigrazz.gif

Because fat Fred wil probably get the wrong end of the stick and he'll give us all a free hankie each for the next home match to wave about.

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif