How much to get rid of Duff?

Parky

Guest Alan Shearer 9

£3.5 I reckon we could get. If there's clubs offering that for Shola then surely we could manage that or possibly £4 if a few clubs are interested. Why is this thread started, is someone bidding? These things annoy me becaue they get my hopes up.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'd take £8 for Duff and Smith, anything above that is a miracle. £15 would be good but not a hope in hell

I'd take £8 for Duff and Smith, anything above that is a miracle. £15 would be good but not a hope in hell

If you deliberately missed out an "m" from your £8 and £15 figures:  :lol:  :clap:

If there was supposed to be an "m" on the end of those two numbers:  :kasper: :idiot2:

Guest teepee

If you deliberately missed out an "m" from your £8 and £15 figures:  :lol:  :clap:

If there was supposed to be an "m" on the end of those two numbers:  :kasper: :idiot2:

:D

There's no way the club will accept less than £4m for him.

It's pretty obvious the new regime want to recoup as much money as possible and are prepared to play hardball.

I agree they'll try, but if they can't IMO they should let him go even for £2 million.  Considering the insane wages he's on that would still effectively make us £12 million.  Should we really try to play hard ball so we can come out with £14 million instead and risk having to keep the useless lump?

Good idea as long as we can find someone willing to pay his full £65,000 per week wages.  I suppose the Mackems would probably be prepard to do that given there'd be no fee.