Chimbonda? No, probably not, but yes says random Spurs blog

Coxaux

Guest Heneage

Won't be £6 million.Willie McKay said the other day his price will be around £2m.

Mckay is talking out of his arse. £5 million + is what i'd expect we'd get for him. Good player who has performed well for us, but a move is the best for all parties (Gunter will be back-up rb next season).

You want £5M for a second choice Rightback who is 29? f***ing hell, how much you want for Pyo? £7M?

was that a joke?

Anyway, yes i want £5 mill+ for a 29 year old who has premiership experience and has performed very well for both clubs hes played for, in this league. Just £1.5 million more than you lot expect for a player that has done nothing in this league and has looked poor in Championship level.

You just described Tony Hibbert, who is younger, all of the things you attribute with Mr Chimbonda are previous, he is 29, will want big wages and has slipped the pecking order as well as having a terrible attitude, tbh you probably over paid we won't make that mistake.

"Huddlestone s*** in bed" is tomorrow's big NOTW exclusive. Another fascinating scoop.

does that mean shit as a sexual practitioner or someone actually found huddlestones shit in a bed ?

Good player, but i'd prefer that we stay away from McKay represented footballers.

It's a tough ask for any manager to build any cohesion & stability among the back-4, let alone across any of the outfield lines, when the agent in question attempts to peddle his clients around the EPL every Summer & i'd place N'Zogbia in this very bracket as well, and McKay has proven to be adept at this very practice.

Guest meursault1

"Huddlestone s*** in bed" is tomorrow's big NOTW exclusive. Another fascinating scoop.

why would he make any effort for that gooner whore, almost old enough to be his mother

If anyone's got a Newcastle blog, I've got a hot piece of ITKtastic transfer news (my girlfriend's dad's boyfriend's stepson knows Ameobi's mum's sister).

Tough tackling Newcastle star, Alan Smith, is close to a £10 million move to Tottenham Hotspur.

It is well known in Spurs circles that manager Juande Ramos is a great admirer of the versatile striker who can also play in the centre of the park, and believes Smith will be the missing link in his new look midfield.

Newcastle have accepted the bid placed by Spurs chairman Daniel Levy and talks are underway. The only stumbling block is thought to be Smith's unwillingness to move down south, however Spurs are ready test the Premiership winning, England striker's resolve with a wage structure busting £80k per week salary.

If all goes as planned, Smith will follow Jermaine Jenas in making the move from Newcastle to Spurs.

Guest MaetihS

A  reject he is but he will improve the squad, thats all i care. always like him...attacking fullback who bomb up and down.

Guest MaetihS

we cannot be choosers, if he wants to join us, thats brilliant but for a fee less than 5m and wages capped at 40k.

Willie McKay saying we haven't had a bid rejected, according to La Journale.

Wouldn't believe anything he says like.

Probably about as trustworthy as the Daily Mail.

There is a degree of accuracy in the clubfanzine article but it seems to be more sorting out the options for what happens when Berbatov leaves, which again looks to be inevitable.  Three clubs bidding and all edging closer to the bar set by Levy.

I will be a bit pissed off if our first signing is Chimbonda, yeah okay maybe he is an okay RB and we do need cover for Beye but his attitude is a bit suspect and have we not had enough of those kind of players?