What do you actually think is going to happen when KK gets back?

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Meanwhile, Kevin Keegan is back from holiday and he will be back at his desk at United’s training ground in the next couple of days.

Obviously not coping with jet lag, needs a few days to recover from that.

So basically, he's managed to weasel another couple of days off?!

Does this man ever do anything even slightly resembling work?

Thank god were not in Europe i think he'd quit on us the amount of work he'd have to do.

:kasper:

Flown to Marbella to seek him out?!!!

That just reeks of desperation and would most likely put the dude off. KK would come across as a freakin' stalker!

Never come across as being too needy. Make sure you remember that. Will help you out with the chicks too.

O0

Remind me how Spurs signed Modric again.

:kasper:

Flown to Marbella to seek him out?!!!

That just reeks of desperation and would most likely put the dude off. KK would come across as a freakin' stalker!

Never come across as being too needy. Make sure you remember that. Will help you out with the chicks too.

O0

Remind me how Spurs signed Modric again.

Different flying out to see a chairman who isn't on holiday to flying out to a player and disturbing a holiday

Meanwhile, Kevin Keegan is back from holiday and he will be back at his desk at Uniteds training ground in the next couple of days.

Christ, how far away does he live from the training ground?

Were using Oliver quotes as evidence now?

I'd imagine if there are signings to be made soon, he will pop over to the ground/training/wherever - jeeesus wept people :p

The Comical are exactly that...which piece of shoddy journalism was this fantastic sentence attached to...