Seven Nation Army

Tooj

Yes I know we've got the Euro 2008 thread already, but I love the teams coming out to this and the way it gets the crowd going, or am I the only one?

Also, was it Norwich who used to come out to this or maybe even still do?

Ever heard those DJ mix off things? Mental they are and some lad at the world championships had two decks, one with a tune one, and the other just a monotone noise, and he cuts/scratched & mixed the bassline for 7NA.

Quite impressive.

Yes I know we've got the Euro 2008 thread already, but I love the teams coming out to this and the way it gets the crowd going, or am I the only one?

Also, was it Norwich who used to come out to this or maybe even still do?

Dunno but they play Norwich's celebration music and I hate it. All I can see when I hear it is Dean Ashton rising to head past Shay in about the 98th minute and me kicking fuck out of the seat at Carrow Road.

On the Bellamy compilation video, perfect choice as well :)

Was that 2J's video?

It was one of Pedro's vids.  He made the best compilations I've ever seen, wish he'd done some higher res ones so I could put the lot of them on DVD.

Was that 2J's video?

Nar mate.

I made a Bellamy one using How Soon Is Now by The Smiths as the soundtrack.

Nar mate.

I made a Bellamy one using How Soon Is Now by The Smiths as the soundtrack.

I'm just going through them now.  :lol:

I've got a little surprise coming your way. ;)

They're not all on Youtube btw.

you mean the pooo-po-po-po-poooo chant?

it was first done by the Roma fans and it is originally a chant against Lazio..

pooooo po po po poooooo

pooooo po po po poooooo

biaaancazzurro bastardooooo

Was that 2J's video?

It was one of Pedro's vids.  He made the best compilations I've ever seen, wish he'd done some higher res ones so I could put the lot of them on DVD.

Yep, twas one of mine.  After about a 3 year gap in making them I should have 2 new ones of higher res online (a well known site)  before the start of next season. ;)

Was just in Germany at a music festival like and a few of the bands just did the riff and let the crowd go for it, was mental. Weird to see so many flags and Euro 2008 merch everywhere n all, really hit home how much we are missing out (even though I have liked the lack of hype with England not being involved)

Couple of the games had the Samba de Janeiro music when a goal has gone in n all (which is Norwich's goal music)

Guest Jawesome

I fucking hate music being played for a goal.  Ruins the atmosphere for me.  I like the crowd to break into a song of there own accord after a goal goes in, as we used to do when Shearer scored with "Shearer! Shearer! Shearer!" or "Heeeey Alan Shearer..."  I Think it's very small time to associate your club with a song, just completely randomly, like that pig bag (of wank) that the 'Boro do.