Chris Waddle

Tooj

Guest Jawesome

:lol:

What the fuck?

And one of my uncles has lived away from the north east for about 15 years, since he was like 25 or summit, every time I see him he says "Areet?" in a broad geordie accent.  I hate these cunts who try to disguise the fact that they are from up here.  Michael fucking Carrick does it as well.

What the f***?

And one of my uncles has lived away from the north east for about 15 years, since he was like 25 or summit, every time I see him he says "Areet?" in a broad geordie accent.  I hate these c***s who try to disguise the fact that they are from up here.  Michael f***ing Carrick does it as well.

Wow, you're such a Geordie hero. Your Mam must be geet proud lyke  :rolleyes:

What the f***?

And one of my uncles has lived away from the north east for about 15 years, since he was like 25 or summit, every time I see him he says "Areet?" in a broad geordie accent.  I hate these c***s who try to disguise the fact that they are from up here.  Michael f***ing Carrick does it as well.

Eh?

What the fuck?

And one of my uncles has lived away from the north east for about 15 years, since he was like 25 or summit, every time I see him he says "Areet?" in a broad geordie accent.  I hate these cunts who try to disguise the fact that they are from up here.  Michael fucking Carrick does it as well.

Michael Carrick sounds the same as he did 5-6years ago, if you asked a bunch of people that didnt know where he was from, after listening to him speak ar least 90% would say north east

Guest Jawesome

What the f***?

Your mam was proud of me last night.

Guest Jawesome

"Awww...you got it up. Good Job!"........ O0

More like - "How the fuck did you get it up in front of me?!?"

£25m would be a good price for Waddle if he was, say, 25. Plus, he lasted quite well - remember him being excellent in spells for Sheffield Wednesday during his mid 30s.

Bentley should have been worth around £10m.

As soon as Waddle left Newcastle he couldn't wait to slag the club off.

In fairness most of what he said at the time was absolutely spot on and unlike Beardsley and Gazza he did not actually want to leave the club.

• 3 years later...

Absolute prick today like. That tackle on Simpson in the first half where he said there was 'no contact'. :lol: Insane. Like, genuinely the comment of someone who has to be insane.

Daft Mackem cunt.

Guest bondedcrown

Absolute prick today like. That tackle on Simpson in the first half where he said there was 'no contact'. :lol: Insane. Like, genuinely the comment of someone who has to be insane.

Daft Mackem c***.

Didnt think sausagemong hit tiote on the chin either!

Daft Mackem c***.

tiote's cheek even wobbles in slo-mo after the contact. fist makes contact with tiote's chin ffs. ask lennox lewis whether getting hit on your chin is a significant contact or not.

Daft Mackem c***.

tiote's cheek even wobbles in slo-mo after the contact. fist makes contact with tiote's chin ffs. ask lennox lewis whether getting hit on your chin is a significant contact or not.

BBC said he was hit in the stomach  :idiot2:  Changed it now to being elbowed.

Daft Mackem c***.

BBC said he was hit in the stomach  :idiot2:  Changed it now to being elbowed.

BBC website's footy coverage has gone to shit

He stopped his car and chatted to me roadside prior the game against Shef Wed (Ginola Beardsley)... Down to earth and wished us luck and confirmed he was out of the game with an injury... Like others have said was class for Marseille...