Torsten Frings

magorific

At least we said no..

they would say no if we had players lined up ffs

I doubt very much that KK will become that desperate, even if all of our targets knock us back.

Anyway if we wants away because of lack of new signings at Werder, he would be coming here to a club with the same problems.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=555641&sec=europe&&cc=5739

Frings demands reinforcements at Werder

Updated: July 16, 2008, 5:33 PM UK

does anal give an excuse for aimar?

f***ing knob

Says we thought we had him all wrapped up after agreeing a fee, but that the word in Spain (!) on BRFCS.co.uk is that we couldn't agree personal terms. A worrying development, according to AO ...

Not convinced loliver knows any more than we do tbh.

has no one noticed your pet name for AO yet? You seem to make double the effort to comment on anything he's said just to get your loliver bit in  :pow:

Guest Adu Who?

f***ing knob

Says we thought we had him all wrapped up after agreeing a fee, but that the word in Spain (!) on BRFCS.co.uk is that we couldn't agree personal terms. A worrying development, according to AO ...

has no one noticed your pet name for AO yet? You seem to make double the effort to comment on anything he's said just to get your loliver bit in  :pow:

It's because it's crap :pow:

f***ing knob

It's because it's crap :pow:

No doubting the shite that comes out of that cunt's mouth! Just fascinated with Dave's mind I suppose. Think i'm in love with him  :smitten:

Guest MaetihS

we shld not reject a player of his class who is actually interested to play for us regardless of his age.

Guest johnson293

Frings’ agent spoke to United executive director of football Dennis Wise yesterday and offered him the 31-year-old Werder Bremen star, who can operate anywhere across midfield.

But sources in Germany say that Frings’ people did not receive much encouragement and are now looking to offload their man to Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger having lost Mathieu Flamini and now Alexander Hleb.

Offered to us before Arsenal??? ???

If NUFC are offered Frings and say no, with the current 'calibre' of our playing squad, we're doomed.

Yes I like the idea of bringing in younger players for the future but it is essential to have quality players around them to learn from, and Frings is a world class example of such.

Hate to be a doom & gloomer, but I just can't help feeling bemused at the mo.

In reality Spiderman is unproven (&pretty much unheard of!) & Guthrie is an average big 4 cast off, nothing is coming from the club, the only thing we seem to be hearing little sound-bites of is this transfer policy of bringing in young players, plus we've cut an extremely small squad size down further since the season ended....not many positives to grab hold of at the mo!

Guest icemanblue

Klinsmann out.

What has it got to do with Klinsmann???

He's the trouble starter, punkin instigator.

Yeah!

Guest Guinness

I'd definitely have Frings here, but judging by the way the article was written and who it was written by means its probably got very little substance.

He could do a good job for a season or two, if it's true(doubtful) i would take him, if he's cheap. The fact is we aren't going to get promising young players in every position this summer, it's too much.