Torsten Frings

magorific

Wow ... how old is he again?

Probably looking at getting a younger DM to be fair as we have a more experienced one in Butt at the moment. He's crap but Kev values his experience and prem experience more specifically.

However, left to me I would get Frings and toss Butt out pronto.

Anthony Annan, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Annan, Currently playing at Staebak, on loan from Start, Norway, seems VERY promising in the defensive role. Played good for ghana also, and is said to be one of the brightest talents from the african continent. Out of the blue, but atleast its a option :)

Guest elbee909

Probably looking at getting a younger DM to be fair as we have a more experienced one in Butt at the moment. He's crap but Kev values his experience and prem experience more specifically.

Anthony Annan, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Annan, Currently playing at Staebak, on loan from Start, Norway, seems VERY promising in the defensive role. Played good for ghana also, and is said to be one of the brightest talents from the african continent. Out of the blue, but atleast its a option :)

"Nicknamed Pablo Aimar in comparison to the Argentine national midfield superstar, Annan combines immense skill with a physical presence that complements his average height. Similar in style to Ghanaian midfield Superstar Michael Essien of Chelsea, Annan is touted as the next big thing to come out of Africa into Europe."

No chance he'd come to us then.

"Nicknamed Pablo Aimar in comparison to the Argentine national midfield superstar, Annan combines immense skill with a physical presence that complements his average height. Similar in style to Ghanaian midfield Superstar Michael Essien of Chelsea, Annan is touted as the next big thing to come out of Africa into Europe."

No chance he'd come to us then.

if then Aimar is a holding midfielder he is. More similar to Essien, but nowhere near him atm.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The new policy is massively flawed:

- To get to the point where we can bid competitively for the better players in the 20-26 year old category we need a big turnaround on the pitch in terms of our finishing positions.

- We need a big 2 years and that means bringing in the best players we can regardless of age. We are not going to attract good up and coming players finishing in the bottom half of the premiership.

- We should be focussing on the here and now at the moment not the up and coming. Chelsea are the best example, they had to spend big initially to ensure they were competitive. Only then did they start looking more at youth, obi mikel, sinclair, sahar etc. Obviously we are not at that level however we do need a large initial influx to turn around our fortunes for the now!

I do not envisage a huge difference in league position this season, creeping into the top 10 is the best we can hope for,thus i believe we will become an even less attractive option next summer as it is again another year with no europe. If Ashley had payed 50million off the debt to make it more manageable and not off completely, and ploughed 50 million into the playing squad i think his club would be in a far healthier position in 2 years, when he could have repaid the rest of the debt off

Definitely take him provided the money is reasonable.  Class player, improvement on what we have (Keegan's own criteria) and the perfect player for our new young players to learn from. 

Keegan also said today that he didn't wantold players, he wants younger players who can play for Newcastle for several years.

The guy is pure class and has another 3 years in him. 

Would be ridiculas to turn him down specially after the lack of activity so far.

Its just another bullshit story and I cant take anymore of these bullshit piss taking storys

Definitely take him provided the money is reasonable.  Class player, improvement on what we have (Keegan's own criteria) and the perfect player for our new young players to learn from. 

Keegan also said today that he didn't wantold players, he wants younger players who can play for Newcastle for several years.

We all do, but you can't go wrong with a few experienced heads.

The guy is pure class and has another 3 years in him. 

Would be ridiculas to turn him down specially after the lack of activity so far.

Its just another bullshit story and I cant take anymore of these bullshit piss taking storys

We signed a player a week or so ago..