Fabricio Coloccini signed from Deportivo La Coruña on 5 year deal

Cronky

Isn't it much more likely that he would be presented at the end of the training session though?

So he misses out on the training session? Weird.

Yeah, but is this a real training session or just a bit of fun with the fans to be topped of with the intro of Colo?

Isn't it much more likely that he would be presented at the end of the training session though?

Yeah, but is this a real training session or just a bit of fun with the fans to be topped of with the intro of Colo?

When will you guys understand that they are waiting for this thread to reach 150 pages before they confirm the signing?

When will you guys understand that they are waiting for this thread to reach 150 pages before they confirm the signing?

I agree.

By the way how do you think your team will do this year with Megson?

Guest loonietoonie

maybe he's gonna play in this behind doors game this afternoon

Thats what I was thinking but so will Owen if this is the case

I agree.

Bolton is not my team, my name is actually Johan and my avatar has more to do with the fact that I am from Sweden than me being a Bolton supporter. But to answer your question anyway, Johan Elmander is a good player playing as a lone striker or behind one. If he gets on a run he can score quite a few. Bit prone to injury and it will be interesting to see how he does in the EPL. Dont know anything about the rest of Bolton, they will be boring but still manage to stay up I guess?:)

Guest neesy111

maybe he's gonna play in this behind doors game this afternoon

Thats what I was thinking but so will Owen if this is the case

yeah, but we don't want to burning out our new player as he has just moved from spain, so he has stuff to sort out

Guest sicko2ndbest

Hes here

hes there hes evry fukin wear, coloccini, coloccini

I agree.

Bolton is not my team, my name is actually Johan and my avatar has more to do with the fact that I am from Sweden than me being a Bolton supporter. But to answer your question anyway, Johan Elmander is a good player playing as a lone striker or behind one. If he gets on a run he can score quite a few. Bit prone to injury and it will be interesting to see how he does in the EPL. Dont know anything about the rest of Bolton, they will be boring but still manage to stay up I guess?:)

:laugh:

I was only messing with you. Cheers for the info though.

O0

I agree.

:laugh:

I was only messing with you. Cheers for the info though.

O0

No problem, just another few steps towards 150!

KK also confirmed he trained last week

I don't think he has trained with Newcastle yet as Given's interview in the Chron yesterday said he'd never met him!

Plus, Depor would surely not let him train if the deal was not done in case he went back injured?  Hence him not being at the session today either.  Something clearly holding this one up.

Not long to go now.

Guest neesy111

anal says he's been training for almost a week now

coloccini most likely will have a different schedule due to the fact deportivo's pre-season was behind ours

Guest neesy111

im getting worried now a very long time to conclude transfer and no sign of him today obviously hasnt signed.

he is in the country now, i'm sure if the deal had collapsed his agent would of said something by now