Sunday Gossip

Thespence

Faye was linked with Blackburn a few times last year. Can one of Niko's fans ask him about this.

Nobody on here believes him, they just check the Blackburn forum a few times a day for the sake of it.

Faye was linked with Blackburn a few times last year. Can one of Niko's fans ask him about this.

Nobody on here believes him, they just check the Blackburn forum a few times a day for the sake of it.

Oh well. His patter may be water but just for the crack it would of been nice to know what the man on North West beat for the Daily Mirror knew/thought/herd about Faye wanting to go back to the North West.

Honestly can't remember :$  

Quite sure they were tabloids though.  One was a backpage headline with a main story inside,  the other was just inside.  Said about being unsettled and wanting a return to the north west.

There was a story the other day about us being interested but I didn't put much stock in it because it was short on detail and came from somewhere like tribalfootball.

Possible.  Do you need a centre-back?

Did they replace Carsley?

Nope. Thinking about it, Faye would be a good signing for us.

When everyone is fit he could be our defensive midfielder but if we've got a couple of centre backs injured or suspended he would slot in nicely at the back. We've only got 3 centre backs at the moment.

Newcastle want to sign Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos and have been told he will cost them £10m or £7m plus goalkeeper Shay Given. (Mail)

mackems.gif :idiot2:

My thoughts exactly - I can just see Wise and Ashley thinking "Gee, that's a good deal" :idiot2:

He's worth about £7 and a Shape yoghurt.

Guest guinness_fiend

Newcastle want to sign Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos and have been told he will cost them £10m or £7m plus goalkeeper Shay Given. (Mail)

mackems.gif :idiot2:

My thoughts exactly - I can just see Wise and Ashley thinking "Gee, that's a good deal" :idiot2:

He's worth about £7 and a Shape yoghurt.

:D

Oh crap we missed out YET again. Get your head out of your arse Mike!!!!

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has rejected reports linking Philippe Senderos with a move to Newcastle.

Weekend reports suggested Newcastle were lining up a move for Senderos and could even offer Shay Given in a swap deal.

Wenger, though, has rubbished the rumours and says he has no plans to sell the Swiss international.

Asked if he had heard anything from Newcastle about Senderos, Wenger told Sky Sports News: "Nothing, no.

"I will not react because we want to keep our best players.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has rejected reports linking Philippe Senderos with a move to Newcastle.

Weekend reports suggested Newcastle were lining up a move for Senderos and could even offer Shay Given in a swap deal.

Wenger, though, has rubbished the rumours and says he has no plans to sell the Swiss international.

Asked if he had heard anything from Newcastle about Senderos, Wenger told Sky Sports News: "Nothing, no.

Obviously lying, the papers know best.

Obviously lying, the papers know best.

When have we ever known newspapers to lie? About anything?

• 2 weeks later...
Spurs have lined up Michael Owen as a replacement for Dimitar Berbatov, who is expected to move to Manchester United before the transfer window closes. (Sunday Express)

Chelsea have made a new £23.6m bid for Brazil star Robinho. That's £5m more than their previous offer, but still way below Real Madrid's £35m asking price. (News of the World)

Newcastle will try and bring Real's out-of-favour Argentine striker Javier Saviola to St James' s Park on loan. (News of the World)

Tottenham are set to pull out of the race to sign Andrei Arshavin after being priced out by Zenit St Petersburg. (Sunday Mirror)

Spurs have lined up Michael Owen as a replacement for Dimitar Berbatov, who is expected to move to Manchester United before the transfer window closes. (Sunday Express)

Chelsea have made a new £23.6m bid for Brazil star Robinho. That's £5m more than their previous offer, but still way below Real Madrid's £35m asking price. (News of the World)

Newcastle will try and bring Real's out-of-favour Argentine striker Javier Saviola to St James' s Park on loan. (News of the World)

Tottenham are set to pull out of the race to sign Andrei Arshavin after being priced out by Zenit St Petersburg. (Sunday Mirror)

They couldn't afford his wages.

Keegan and ashley say they only wnt players here who are coming for the right reasons, even the most optimisitc of fans couldnt dsay he'd be here for the right reasons.

Think we can safely forget about Arshavin - sorry.

Keegan and ashley say they only wnt players here who are coming for the right reasons, even the most optimisitc of fans couldnt dsay he'd be here for the right reasons.

Not sorry at all. He wont make it in the Prem if he comes over.

Think Owen and Viduka came here for the right reasons?

Owen had to be fkn begged by Shearer to come here.

Just had a scan of The Sunday Sun - We tried to sign Ruud Van Horseheed, we are looking to bring in another 4. WILL UPDATE  WHEN I READ THE FULL ARTICLE.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Like we had any chance at all..

Just had a scan of The Sunday Sun - We tried to sign Ruud Van Horseheed, we are looking to bring in another 4. WILL UPDATE  WHEN I READ THE FULL ARTICLE.

been telling yous lot about Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud for weeks now

Once again, it's not in the South Tyneside version of this. Surely if there was even a hint we'd been after van Nistelrooy it would have been there!