Welcome back Joey !

Benwell Lad

As the thread already dealing with Joey Barton carries a title (tabloid headline like) which would leave any casual visitor to this site thinking that we are all against him, best we have one for those who agree with Kevin Keegan that he has done his time and should put the past behind him.

So welcome back Joey, get fit and build on the form you showed at the end of last season and well done KK for respecting the law of the land regarding spent convictions and refusing to give in to the lynch mob mentality of certain newspaper "journalists" and sadly some fans.

That's it then lad, get on with the business of playing football and keep the f*** out of bother. Or else.........

Guest sicko2ndbest

Last chance saloon for the boy

Play your heart out score a few goals and we'll love ya kid

get out of my city, u scumbag

There's another thread for those of you who want to lynch him. This one is for those who want him to change his ways.

If he leaves your city he could go to a "city" just down the road where the team is managed by someone whose pre-meditated actions destroyed another man's livelihood. And he did not serve any time he actually profited from writing about it.

Guest cfhpantera27

Last chance saloon for the boy

Play your heart out score a few goals and we'll love ya kid

this

I've always said I want what's best for the club in this whole situation. Now it looks like the club and Keegan have backed him then he's obviously coming back into contention for a spot in the first XI. That's a fact. It's happening. No amount of wailing and bitching to each other in the pub is going to change it.

As much of a twat I think Barton is, and I do think he's a twat, I hope he has a fantastic season for Newcastle United.

I reckon Dabo had it coming to him. The incident over xmas was out of order and brought shame on him.

That said, if he draws a line under it and turns in some decent performances then we should get behind him.

I reckon Dabo had it coming to him. The incident over xmas was out of order and brought shame on him.

That said, if he draws a line under it and turns in some decent performances then we should get behind him.

Words fail me sometimes.

Good luck, show your form like when you were at city or last 10 games of last season and all the cunts who rip the piss out of you will love you again.

Hopefully he is involved in the home friendlys or travels to Mallorca with the lads.

Guest Geordie_Paul

He's taken his punishment just hope he can continue to show improvement as he was at the end of last season. I think if he hadn't shown any improvement towards the end of last year then KK wouldn't be backing him now.

welcome back

too many self rightous people on here..

every human needs chances, as long as the heart is in the right place and he wants to improve himself...

everyone makes mistakes...

not 1, not 50, more than that...

imagine if people gave up on you...