Anyone looked over the fence?

Guest Heneage

Not sure what Roy Keane's moaning about here. Talking about Martin Fulop and a potential move to Stoke.

"They took him for a trial, made him an offer and he asked for a bit more - but they said that's it.

"It's a bloody disgrace to treat a player like that." 

Eh?

Teemu Tainio - One of those players who never seems to do much, Tainio is a waste of £3m really. If he was a free transfer or for a nominal fee then it wouldn't be as bad, but Tainio never actually seemed to contribute anything whatsoever to the Spurs line-up. Again, good business by Spurs if anything.

I totally disagree and I'm trying to be unbiased here. Tainio is a very hard working player but as with all defensive midfielders you can't see all the hard work they're doing for their teams. Tainio can play in multiple positions as he started his career as an attacking playmaker before he was transferred to Auxerre. After a few seasons their coach Guy Roux moved him to a more defending role and Tainio was played even at full back at Spurs last season(didn't like it one bit but still was better than their "real defenders"). If only Tainio could stay fit I guess he could be playing for one of the top teams in Europe but under the guidance of Keano he will only improve IMO.

Personally I'm very very disappointed that he chose Mackems(over us for example as he's clearly better than Butt and Geremi). Could be one of the real bargains of the season IF he stays fit...

Not sure what Roy Keane's moaning about here. Talking about Martin Fulop and a potential move to Stoke.

"They took him for a trial, made him an offer and he asked for a bit more - but they said that's it.

Eh?

I remember his comments about Given "being selfish" about playing every game for his country

talk first, think later, he's always been like that. cocksucker

Eh?

I remember his comments about Given "being selfish" about playing every game for his country

talk first, think later, he's always been like that. cocksucker

At least he hung around for the World Cup that time eh Roy?

You cunt.

Guest optimistic nit

At present...

Given < Gordon

Beye > Chimbonda

Enrique > Collins

Taylor > Nosworthy

Faye > Higginbotham

Milner < Malbranque

Gutierrez > Richardson

Butt > Reid

Guthrie > Tainio

Owen > Diouf

Martins > Jones

Given worse than Gordon? Andy reid is also a tidy player imo better than he gets credit for.

Sunderland's first team is still behind ours, but I think they've had a good transfer window compared to what they might have expected. Malbranque is a good capture, and probably Diouf and Tanio as well.

I would say they'll definitely stay up again, the only doubt is Kenwyn Jones' injury, bearing in mind how vital he was to them last season.

Wow, Sunderland full of themselves like usually. But hey look, we got Jonas Gutierrez who if he adapts is better then any mdfielder on their team by a mile. We signed Guthrie who i believe might be as good as Malbranque if he gets playing time, then we signed Bassong who i havnt seen enough off but looks composed and strong in the backfour good backup and much better than McShyte and other defender on their teams by the looks of it. And if we get Coloccini hes also a much better defender than anyone on their team.

They're getting relegated and so are we.