Anyone looked over the fence?

Guest Heneage

I think we pretty much dominated them at our place so. I think depending on how we do up until the first derby will have a big effect.

Verbal sewage.

Do you want to explain how?

I think we pretty much dominated them at our place so. I think depending on how we do up until the first derby will have a big effect.

Verbal sewage.

I was going to ask the same question, Heanage has hardly said anything too controversial there.

Verbal sewage.

Aye, it's quite clearly literary.

Verbal sewage.

Huh?

I just didn't understand what the fuck Heinous was on about. :dontknow:

Verbal sewage.

Well if he's having a go at Heneage's grammer then, FFS get a life, it's pretty clear what he was trying to say.

Not convinced Ashley etc will give a flying fuck about what Sunderland are doing tbh. Maybe if they finish above us this year.

I wasn't just talking about Ashley, for the record. Was more to do with the general "comfort" we've had of being the NE top dogs for a good while. Can only be good that 'Boro and Sunderland push us on to bigger and better things.

If Sunderland start doing better - in particular - and look like overtaking us, then it can do nothing but increase the drive/determination to beat them by any means necessary, which is how it should be.

Verbal sewage.

Huh?

I just didn't understand what the f*** Heinous was on about. :dontknow:

Yes so hard to freakin understand. We dominated them at home, our form up to the match up will determine if we win the derby yet again.

If you look through most of the shit I write you'll see tons of gramatical fuck ups, yet people can clearly still see the crappy points I make.

Verbal sewage.

Well if he's having a go at Heneage's grammer then, FFS get a life, it's pretty clear what he was trying to say.

Really? So how come it made fuck all sense to me? And for the record, I wasn't having a pop at his "grammer" (sic) - I was having a pop at his overall inability to make any fucking sense whatsoever.

Verbal sewage.

Really? So how come it made f*** all sense to me? And for the record, I wasn't having a pop at his "grammer" (sic) - I was having a pop at his overall inability to make any f***ing sense whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure, English is not his first language, cut the lad some slack.

Verbal sewage.

Really? So how come it made f*** all sense to me? And for the record, I wasn't having a pop at his "grammer" (sic) - I was having a pop at his overall inability to make any f***ing sense whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure, English is not his first language, cut the lad some slack.

I would normally. But tonight I'm being a bigger twat than normal...for kicks.  :blush:

Guest Heneage

Sorry Leek Marra wor bad , Wey I reckon we proper spanked them Mackem twats at wor gaff last season. If we play well before the game well spank Keano and his bunch of merry twats leek.

Is that better for you sir?

My point basically, was that I felt we were the better side by a conisderably margain at ST James Park. I think that the run in of games up to the derby game itself both at The Stadium of Irish Shite and St James Park, will bear some relation to the score.

Sorry Leek Marra wor bad , Wey I reckon we proper spanked them Mackem twats at wor gaff last season. If we play well before the game well spank Keano and his bunch of merry twats leek.

Is that better for you sir?

My point basically, was that I felt we were the better side by a conisderably margain at ST James Park. I think that the run in of games up to the derby game itself both at The Stadium of Irish Shite and St James Park, will bear some relation to the score.

Aye, OK. You've made your point, I get it, I get it...move on.

As for your second point, have to say I don't see why. Surely, regardless of whether the team is on a good/bad/indifferent run at the time, the pride at stake in the derby itself should be enough to see to it that we prevail?

My point basically, was that I felt we were the better side by a conisderably margain at ST James Park. I think that the run in of games up to the derby game itself both at The Stadium of Irish s**** and St James Park, will bear some relation to the score.

true to a point, although when we beat them 4-1, we were in the middle of a mini-revival and they were getting beat week in, week out.  Admittedly they were the better team in the 1st half and we were rather poor.  I know it didn't affect the overall outcome, but even if they're not doing well, I wouldn't put it past them getting quite psyched up for a derby while Keane's managing them.

When the big signings come that should put paid to these slowly emerging worries.

Well, you would certainly fricking hope so. Right now though, it doesn't seem so much as "when" but "if" - and a very big fucking "if" as well, if I may say so. :dave:

Guest microbar

They are absolutely pissing all over us in transfer dealings

We must have the tightest owner in the premier league

Bring back shepherd ashley is a joke  :angry:

We must have the tightest chairman in the premier league

It was funnier the first time.

We must have the tightest chairman in the premier league

Ashley isn't our Chairman, but I'm glad to see you keep up to date with our goings on.

One things for sure, Diouf and Chimbonda are definately going to show how well Keane is at man management.

Yes he was a good captain, but how's he going to deal with these two.

Not as thogh they're famous for being team players.

Guest Darth Toon

I love it that they're starting to get all cocky - will make slapping them back into their little box all the more enjoyable!  :coolsmiley:

keane's definitely signed some ego's this summer, and that's not just me being bitter about us not pulling our finger out in the market.

i can imagine a dressing room with chimbonda huffing, diouf whinging and keane chucking cups about come october...

Guest elbee909

We must have the tightest owner in the premier league

More like 'micropenis'