Newcastle TV subscription service

James

Cheers. Wouldn't let me pay for one month, so I've suscribed for a whole year now. Bloody hope there's something worth watching the rest of the year.

Are you using Firefox or IE6 because they don't seem to work with Firefox.

Guest Texasmag

Wouldn't let me pay as im not a UK resident...and how exciting isn't Steve Harpers diary? :lol:

I'm not a UK resident but I have it. No problem if you pay by credit card.

I was just about to sign up for a year, but it says "Only £17.99 until July 31st 2008 then £34.99 annually". 

So how much do I pay? £17.99 for -6 days service. Do they take £17.99 and then £34.99 straight away?

Guest Darth Toon

Just signed up for this to get tonight's match and the TV thing doesn't seem brilliant to be honest - quite slow to load (and I'm on a decent speed broadband) and the "full screen" option doesn't seem to work?

Also, for anyone who's watched before, what quality are the streams normally like?

Guest Texasmag

Just signed up for this to get tonight's match and the TV thing doesn't seem brilliant to be honest - quite slow to load (and I'm on a decent speed broadband) and the "full screen" option doesn't seem to work?

Also, for anyone who's watched before, what quality are the streams normally like?

I watched the friendlies on it last year and it was good.

Guest jda3000

mines just renoewed automatically when i didnt actually want it to at a cost of 39.99. I feel as if ive been ripped off.  Guess im stuck with it now, does anyone know if the live tv match tonight will work on my mac??

Mine renewed aswell for 11.99 but for whatever reason doesn't have any link to see the psv game....grrr! did anyone else that got an 11.99 renewal get access?

Guest Texasmag

Mine is working fine. Got my computer hooked up to the tv 42" and its pretty damn good.

Click on 'watch' for tonights game.

Fucking shite this tbh, dont even have a low quality stream for people who cant seamlessly stream 400kbps. Im just glad i only bought a month.

I think it is a 12 month contract.

You can get it monthly for £3.99p/m.

Fucking shite this tbh, dont even have a low quality stream for people who cant seamlessly stream 400kbps. Im just glad i only bought a month.

Yeah, but it is still a 12 month contract, as far as I understood, like phone/broadband/satellite.

Yeah, but it is still a 12 month contract, as far as I understood, like phone/broadband/satellite.

You can cancel it I believe.

Dont be daft, why would you be tied down for 12 months when you can get an annual contract for £17 or whatever it is?

Can anyone give me a link for the highlights, can't find it anywhere on the site. I'm subscribed though.

You want TV news, there are clips within the player interviews I think.

Cheers Dave, haha quality interview with Jonas.