Newcastle TV subscription service

James

This is unbelievable.

I submit my details to purchase my new subscription, nothing seems apparently wrong.

Go to check my account details, and am greeted with the info that I have bought a subscription until 31st July 2008 that has expired, and that £39.99 will be removed from my account for a year subscription.

I've sent an email off to Premium TV, and am waiting response.

Just went to check my details again, and my bank has again rejected the automatic renewal, although it accepted the £17.99 service.

So in short, I have paid £17.99 for nothing. :dave:

I'm thinking about getting this. Does it actually play the reserve games live, video and all?

There's no live video on it as far as I'm aware. They showed a friendly the other year IIRC, but that's it.

I'm thinking about getting this. Does it actually play the reserve games live, video and all?

Dont bother. If you want to waste money I will give you my paypal address & send you Youtube footage of Newcastle.

Guest Heneage

"Steve Harpers diary special"

Monday Trained

Tuesday Trained

Wedensday Did the shop

Thursday Trained

Friday Rested

Saturday Sat on the bench while shay played.

I bet its riveting!

is there any point in signing up for it? is it any good?

What you'll be getting:

Two live friendly games

Every Newcastle match on the radio, plus commentary for any other teams whose website is PremiumTV run.

On average, a few interviews each week, Keegan usually at least once, he's the only one worth listening to regularly.

Guest Coubury

Just joined up..

But none of the videos will play for me i click play and nothing comes onto the screen. anyone had this problem before?

Guest shearer_united

To view the videos, you get a pop-up screen (once you click on the video you want) that asks for your account username and password.

Once you enter it correctly, then the videos should load. ;)

This thread probably needs to be moved to the help section though.

This might sound stupid, but im about to pay for one month suscription: On the payment page, it says

Subscription Package: Monthly Direct Debit of GBP 3.99 for access to Newcastle TV

First Payment Date: Sat 16-Aug-2008

Does this mean that this is a rolling payment - as in that I will have to pay 3,99 each month until I cancel the suscription?

I only want to use it to see the pre-season games coming up, after that I have no use for it.