RCD Mallorca 1 - 0 Newcastle - 03/08/08 - post match reaction from page 16

Dave

Guest Craig_NUFC

Watchin via the 'other method' and im getting the blue info bar infront on the match telling me 'World of Athletics' is on next  :idiot2:.

My god how much s*** is it possible to dig up in 5 minutes? Setantacommentators is now officialy muted!

I'm actually just rofling listening to it. Don't think they mentioned anything even remotely true.

The Geordies Continue their pre-season European tour as they take on hosts Real Mallorca at the ONO Estadi in the latest round of the Mallorca Summer Cup.

Just in case no one knew.

Guest Craig_NUFC

The Geordies Continue their pre-season European tour as they take on hosts Real Mallorca at the ONO Estadi in the latest round of the Mallorca Summer Cup.

Just in case no one knew.

gonna be repeating that in my sleep...sick of reading it

This tour, nay this pre-season, seems to have been an absolute waste of time. Of the XI playing tonight, only two (possibly three, we've not really seen enough of Guthrie yet) of them should realistically be getting a game in the first choice team next season - and one of them's the goalkeeper.

This tour, nay this pre-season, seems to have been an absolute waste of time. Of the XI playing tonight, only two (possibly three, we've not really seen enough of Guthrie yet) of them should realistically be getting a game in the first choice team next season - and one of them's the goalkeeper.

It's definitely an embarassing team selection.

Most of the 'real' team are going to have two pre-season games at most, probably not even one all together.

Then we go to Old Trafford. :lol:

Guest sondre

So it's:

Harper

Edgar Taylor Bassong Enrique

Cacapa

Milner Geremi Guthrie Duff

Smith

avg championship team..

So it's:

Harper

Edgar Taylor Bassong Enrique

Cacapa

Milner Geremi Guthrie Duff

Smith

avg championship team..

Would be Championship relegation candidates imo.