It's Sunday, it's half twelve, it's number one... it's ASHLEY TO SELL UP!

Wullie

One thing that never fails to amuse me about the papers is how they will all pretend they know all the intricate details of a story once another rag has printed it.

If you knew so much, why didn't you put it in this morning's edition, you know-nothing, shit-stirring bunch of cunts?

Who the fuck made Frank Gilmore the supposed voice for us?  What a moron.

Ashley’s public pronouncements have been rare since he arrived at Newcastle, but the latest takeover talk has prompted calls for a change of ways.

“It’s high time he spoke out to clarify the situation,” said Frank Gilmour, chairman of the Newcastle United Independent Supporters’ Association.

“If he wants to stay and turn Newcastle into a successful club then that’s great and he should come out and say something sooner rather than later. The same applies if he has decided he wants to sell up.”

He added: “I’d like to see the uncertainty removed. My main concern is if he is going to sell the club, that it ends up in the hands of people who are determined to turn us into a successful club.”

Gilmour seems to exist solely to provide stupid comments to the papers - that's if he even exists at all. Love to know who he is and what the "Newcastle United Independent Supporters’ Association" actually do. I suspect the answer is 'fuck all'.

The NUISA if i'm not mistaken was originally set up during the Save our seats campaign, don't think it lasted more than 18 months and definately not in operation now, well apart from Frank, its a one man band supporter group.

One thing that never fails to amuse me about the papers is how they will all pretend they know all the intricate details of a story once another rag has printed it.

If you knew so much, why didn't you put it in this morning's edition, you know-nothing, shit-stirring bunch of cunts?

Spot on mate, just jumping on the bandwagon, I actually couldn't give a fuck about what they say, what really pisses me off is the naivety of a lot of supporters that will buy the bullshit they write.

The NUISA if i'm not mistaken was originally set up during the Save our seats campaign, don't think it lasted more than 18 months and definately not in operation now, well apart from Frank, its a one man band supporter group.

I thought that might be the case. The prat must just sit by the phone all day reading the rags and preparing his latest stupid comments.

I could well see him selling tbh.

Yes he maybe has been using the "INVESTOR" bollocks as a smokescreen to sell the club

The guy is cheap and tacky just like his stores   :laugh2:

you're not allowed to say that. He's the knight in shining armour and no way will he bugger off with the money like the last lot, including all the increased sky money that hasn't been invested in transfers etc.

He's even got the gall to wack the amount owed for the stadium expansion that he paid off, that we all thought was a Xmas present, onto the asking price.

I thought that might be the case. The prat must just sit by the phone all day reading the rags and preparing his latest stupid comments.

he doesn't, but I'm sure you'll keep saying he does anyway.

How on earth would you know? You know him?

What does he do then since you obviously know him?

Posts on here about the old board at a guess?

Yes he maybe has been using the "INVESTOR" bollocks as a smokescreen to sell the club

The guy is cheap and tacky just like his stores  :laugh2:

you're not allowed to say that. He's the knight in shining armour and no way will he bugger off with the money like the last lot, including all the increased sky money that hasn't been invested in transfers etc.

He's even got the gall to wack the amount owed for the stadium expansion that he paid off, that we all thought was a Xmas present, onto the asking price.

What asking price? :lol:

Is this official, has it been in the classified ads in the Chronicle? What a clown you are, man.

quick question about the wider footballing world: are the money men also buying up European clubs or is it just the premiership they're focusing their sights on ?

Only the EPL clubs as it the richest league & has the most exposure. Libya has a stake in Juventus though.

surprised they've not targetted the Spanish league. Although the Barca ownership situation means one of the crown jewels isn't up for grabs.

A English lad has just beaten Fred Shepherd to purchasing Real Magaulf

yeah I read about that. Although my original point was more about the "real" moneymen (Abramovic, Lerner, Glazer, Thaksin etc etc etc)

To be honest Lerner, Glazer and Shiniwatra are pretty small fry as far as real money men go..

The guy is cheap and tacky just like his stores   :laugh2:

Is this official, has it been in the classified ads in the Chronicle? What a clown you are, man.

I'm a clown am I  mackems.gif

Believe whatever suits you Wullie lad, believe whatever suits you ...........

You think Ashley will turn down an offer to get his money back and make a decent profit on what he's shelled out ? He's been setting up the club for a potential sale IMO. Get a life.

The guy is cheap and tacky just like his stores  :laugh2:

I'm a clown am I  mackems.gif

Believe whatever suits you Wullie lad, believe whatever suits you ...........

You think Ashley will turn down an offer to get his money back and make a decent profit on what he's shelled out ? He's been setting up the club for a potential sale IMO. Get a life.

Where have you seen the official asking price?

Answer without referring to the "cockney-based media" you hate (even though you believe every letter they print).

I do know him -did a training course with him under Bobby Kerr - top bloke, Frank has classic small man syndrome tbh

Do you believe this latest fabricated story then, NE5?

I think Ashley will sell when he gets what he wants, yes, and only a complete idiot would think he's done anything but what anyone else would do when paying of the stadium expansion if they have the brass, which improved the "business" BTW, ie wack it onto the asking price.

Do you believe its fabricated, why ? Do you seriously believe that he will never sell the club on ? haha. of course he will.

Naive beyond belief.