Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Anyway, Ranger is s***, isn't he?

f***ing awful player, the least threatening player in front of goal I think I have ever seen and his attitude is s*** so he won't improve that.

Get rid!

Agreed.  You fucking cunt!

FYP

*Clicks report to moderator*

Anyway, Ranger is s***, isn't he?

f***ing awful player, the least threatening player in front of goal I think I have ever seen and his attitude is s*** so he won't improve that.

Get rid!

Agreed.  You f***ing c***!

FYP

*Clicks report to moderator*

Nooooooooooooooooooooo......................

Pre-Man U training

Is that Ranger doing the press ups? If so what the f*** has he done to his hair?

Fucking hell this is a new low for the club, we've dug up James Brown's decaying corpse and stuck him in a shirt.

Thought he was pretty awful today, but what struck me was his warming up at half time. Fuck me, if he's like that in training no wonder he doesn't get picked and always looks knackered. A row full of lads doing those jogging knee circle things and there's Nile, sticking out like a sore thumb and jogging along, lifting his foot about 2 inches off the ground while everyone else has their knee at chest hight. Same with the twists, everyone with their elbows out, swinging back and forth, with Ranger with his arms down and slightly bent. Then they get in a circle and ask him to to in the middle and he slouches in like Kevin the Teenager being sent to his room. When they do drugs tests do they test for weed or just performance enhancers?

The put downs :lol:

fkn silly season again.. very tough game to come into with a player supporting him who is so unfit and out of form.

True, far too soon to draw any conclusions except that he needs to pull his finger out to give himself the best chance of making it.

He makes the wrong type of runs at times and isn't understanding his team mates intentions with the ball.  Still learning how to play his game at this level. Think there was one moment Ireland played the ball to his feet, but instead Ranger went to run past his man as if it was a through ball. About 5 mins later on the counter he was played a through ball and he stopped in his tracks as if it was a pass to feet. Almost as if he was influenced by his previous misunderstaing.

Like to see him loaned to the Championship and come back in a year. Think he'd be far better prepared and effective.