Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Anyone whos came across him knows what a total bellend he is , hope he never plays for the club again.

Spoke to him in tup tup (yes I know) and he was just standing about admiring the ladies. He did ask if I wanted a signature which I duly said no to which he replied "I like you then" and bought me a jagerbomb ha

Interesting. Obviously feels most fans just want to talk to him so they can get something signed, and flog it or whatever.

Was clearly touched by your genuine nature.

A truly beautiful story, thanks for sharing.

:thup:

Anyone whos came across him knows what a total bellend he is , hope he never plays for the club again.

Spoke to him in tup tup (yes I know) and he was just standing about admiring the ladies. He did ask if I wanted a signature which I duly said no to which he replied "I like you then" and bought me a jagerbomb ha

Interesting. Obviously feels most fans just want to talk to him so they can get something signed, and flog it or whatever.

First time the phrases 'genuine nature', 'truly beautiful story' and the word 'Jaegerbomb' have been used in the same post.

First time the phrases 'genuine nature', 'truly beautiful story' and the word 'Jaegerbomb' have been used in the same post.

But I never Jaegerbombed in my post?

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Didn't break the fella's jaw, just bruising the chronicle said in a later report.

Still can't finish then.

:D

Skysports.com understands Blackpool's bid to sign Newcastle United striker Nile Ranger could be resurrected before the transfer deadline.

Blackpool had previously agreed a fee with the Magpies for Ranger, but the 20-year-old rejected the chance to move to Bloomfield Road.

However, Ranger is now reconsidering the opportunity to join Ian Holloway's side due to his lack of first-team football at St James' Park.

Ranger has not been involved in any of Newcastle's opening four matches this season and made 23 substitute appearances in the Premier League last term.

The bulk of his outings for the Magpies have come off the bench and he is now weighing up the prospect of more regular action at Blackpool.

Seasiders boss Holloway is eager to bring in fresh faces before the transfer window closes on Wednesday as he seeks an immediate return to the top flight.

Guest michaelfoster

Jail or Blackpool, Nile? No, you don't have a while to think about it. :lol: 

Jail surely the better option