Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

The lads a cast iron prick.  His atitude stinks, and he's totally shit to boot.  He couldn't hit a barn door for fucks sake, it's getting to be a joke now.  League 2 standard player with a pub team attitude.

Pardew needs to get shot of him in the Summer.  He's not even a squad player.  We need two more quality strikers and a young prospect who actually shows some potential, unlike this twat.

V is for Vendetta?

The lads a cast iron prick.  His atitude stinks, and he's totally s*** to boot.  He couldn't hit a barn door for f***s sake, it's getting to be a joke now.  League 2 standard player with a pub team attitude.

Pardew needs to get shot of him in the Summer.  He's not even a squad player.  We need two more quality strikers and a young prospect who actually shows some potential, unlike this t***.

V is for Vendetta?

It just really pisses me off when players get paid an absolute fortune for a job anyone would love to do then piss it all away because they are complete wastes of skin.

And it doesn't help than he couldn't finish a fish supper either.

Would love for him to prove me weong and be the next Shearer, but frankly, it's not going to happen.  Anyone with eyes can see that he's crap.

A season playing regularly out on loan will tell us if he really is crap or worth persevering with.

Hopefully we sign enough striking options in the summer to be able to do so.

Does he have to become the new Shearer to prove you worng though?

That's a bad start for the lad in case

Not the next Shearer, but having even a tiny bit of proffesionalism and scoring at least one goal would be a start.

All I see is a prick who couldn't buy a goal, which for me does not make for a good striking prospect.

Needs to show what he is worth today, no more super sub shlipe, the real stuff please!

Would honestly like him to wipe the floorwith thse snide cnuts. Just can't see it happening...

The lads a cast iron prick.  His atitude stinks, and he's totally s*** to boot.  He couldn't hit a barn door for f***s sake, it's getting to be a joke now.  League 2 standard player with a pub team attitude.

Pardew needs to get shot of him in the Summer.  He's not even a squad player.  We need two more quality strikers and a young prospect who actually shows some potential, unlike this t***.

OHHHHH hissy fit  :hom:  I think the lad has massive potential and clearly needs that goal to kick start his right to the starting 11 from now ,he has proved coming off the bench he can turn a game and i hope to god he makes it to prove to the doubters and stick the finger up saying fuck you motherfuckers in the hood innit .Many on here me included doubted Andy Carroll and look what happened to him .

V is for Vendetta?

It just really pisses me off when players get paid an absolute fortune for a job anyone would love to do then p*ss it all away because they are complete wastes of skin.

And it doesn't help than he couldn't finish a fish supper either.

Would love for him to prove me weong and be the next Shearer, but frankly, it's not going to happen.  Anyone with eyes can see that he's crap.

Since when have you been a expert  ;D

You know that circus music? That's what I hear when I read your posts on Ranger.

He's 20 years old FFS! :lol: (he has turned 20 hasn't he?), how many of these 23 appearance have been starts up front?

You know that circus music? That's what I hear when I read your posts on Ranger.

He's 20 years old FFS! :lol: (he has turned 20 hasn't he?), how many of these 23 appearance have been starts up front?

He turns 20 the morra.

He turns 20 the morra.

The useless old prick!