Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg620/scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=88miy.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:lol:

Hmmmmmm how can i make this table football more classy like? Aha I'll stick me name all over it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

love how he's wearing his toon kit for the yellow team on his table football game!

Hadn't noticed that.  :lol: Quality.

Guest neesy111

Next season on loan to a championship team, if he doesn't do well then I'd get rid.  3 goals in 2 seasons now from him which is a poor record.

Guest neesy111

In how many starts?

You find out I can't be arsed to :lol:. He's had enough minutes on a pitch in 2 seasons now for me with little improvement apart from his pace being an impact when coming on as a sub.

Also if we bring in 2 strikers then he is gonna be 5th choice (with Ben Arfa in the hole behind the main striker).

It won't be many.

I agree he hasn't shown much progress so far for me and he is better as an impact player I just don't think we can bash him for his goalscoring record when he has barely started and has often been used to run out a game.

Has missed a couple of sitters mind.

Guest BooBoo

Its the lack of progress that's concerned me. He's not improved one jot since the first game of last season.

Guest neesy111

Its the lack of progress that's concerned me. He's not improved one jot since the first game of last season.

Same, is he gonna improve with his lack of professionalism and poor attitude as described by Pardew and Nolan as well ???

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/224706_1355503504700_1744844867_626234_8249709_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224362_1355501304645_1744844867_626222_5120039_n.jpg

Lack of professionalism?

???

Guest BooBoo

Same, is he gonna improve with his lack of professionalism and poor attitude as described by Pardew and Nolan as well ???

Problem is, he already thinks he's made it. In reality he's a million miles from being a quality Premier League player.

Guest neesy111

Problem is, he already thinks he's made it. In reality he's a million miles from being a quality Premier League player.

Hmm, I can see this only going only one direction for Ranger and that is downhill.

Guest neesy111

He needs to stay here & learn, as him out of sight of the club would be a fucking disaster.

But we can't play him as he's not good enough at all.....

He needs to stay here & learn, as him out of sight of the club would be a fucking disaster.

If that's the case then so be it, nothing has been lost. He needs to prove he has the ability and attitude to justify being at a Premier League club.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

He shit and a waste of a squad number.

Get rid yesterday.

Has he been shagging your lass/fella or something? You're getting boring now.

any more pics of the bird on the right, second picture?  ???

:thup:

I can understand the frustration with the excessive drinking and the destruction of his lip, but the table is brilliant. It is nice how he has pitted himself against Arsenal as well, it is a sign of ambition.