Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Loven isn't past it.. He will receive better passes this year...

Too bad with Ranger. His touches looked better in the last game of the season, against WBA..

He shouldn't be anywhere near our team.

Not as a starter, but he has amply proven that he's capable of finishing off the weaker teams, a feat Owen, Viduka and Martins didn't manage. Combined with the fact that we now have a more creative midfield capable of supplying him with passes in space, he should start home and away against such teams. That will also give us the opportunity to rest key members such as HBA and Ba.

Christ. :lol:

Too bad with Ranger. His touches looked better in the last game of the season, against WBA..

Not as a starter, but he has amply proven that he's capable of finishing off the weaker teams, a feat Owen, Viduka and Martins didn't manage. Combined with the fact that we now have a more creative midfield capable of supplying him with passes in space, he should start home and away against such teams. That will also give us the opportunity to rest key members such as HBA and Ba.

Christ. :lol:

I thought you might enjoy those posts :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

You're taking the piss right? You'd want Lovenkrands to actually start games?

Poor Nile's a bit depresed at the moment:

"NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Most used sub in the prem last season.. Now I'm struggling to even get a pre season game.. haha.. #laughORcry what a joke.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply"

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Plus:

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Lucky I'm strong minded.. And know my abilty..

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Least he knows he's shite.

You're taking the piss right? You'd want Lovenkrands to actually start games?

No..Read my post.. I want him to start against the weakest teams. We need to rotate players when the opportunity is there. If not, we'll probably have a shitload of injuries in the last part of the season.

You're taking the p*ss right? You'd want Lovenkrands to actually start games?

No..Read my post.. I want him to start against the weakest teams. We need to rotate players when the opportunity is there. If not, we'll probably have a shitload of injuries in the last part of the season.

Not sure why Ranger should be anywhere near this rotation.

That's still starting a fixture. He's garbage man.

Still he managed to score and setting up goals against Bham, Wolves and West H. And he was rock solid away against Wigan too. And he'll probably be better when he have a decent midfield with creativity.

That's evidence for me that he's not utter garbage. Why risk BA when it's not necessary?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

AND FOR EVERYONES INFO...... I LOVE THIS CLUB. WOULDN'T WANT TO B KNOW WHERE ELSE. BUT GOT TO THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE

Getting worse now:

Bradden Inman

brad_inman8 Bradden Inman

Things just don't seem right......

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

AND FOR EVERYONES INFO...... I LOVE THIS CLUB. WOULDN'T WANT TO B KNOW WHERE ELSE. BUT GOT TO THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE

52 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply