Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

If 'fight for his place' means work harder in training, then great. My hope is that Ranger will have learned that he's not indispensable. It could be the kick up the arse that he's needed.

If 'fight for his place' means work harder in training, then great. My hope is that Ranger will have learned that he's not indispensable. It could be the kick up the arse that he's needed.

Agreed. Hopefully it's not just him pricing himself out of a transfer though.

Saying that, id be absolutely gutted if i worked in a city like Newcastle, and my employer wanted to shift me to an office in Blackpool. Id do everything in me power to stop in town like. Good move by the club if this is a kick up the arse for Nile.

Guest neesy111

The downside of 5 year contracts. If he is happy and likes it here why should he move?

Well if he was serious about his playing career he would move to find 1st team football, but I don't expect this from a player that refuses extra training and is usually late for training and the 1st one to leave.  Twat.

The downside of 5 year contracts. If he is happy and likes it here why should he move?

I can see your point but he should also be playing for his next contract if he believes he's good enough.

Sitting in our reserves for five years isn't going to do his career any favours, while if he goes somewhere else and starts banging goals in then his next contract could dwarf what he'll be making now.

Well if he was serious about his playing career he would move to find 1st team football, but I don't expect this from a player that refuses extra training and is usually late for training and the 1st one to leave.  t***.

If he was serious about his career he'd have knuckled down here and made the centre-forward position his own once Carroll left and Best was injured.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Cleary been chatting with Barton like. Suprised he never had a #bosmanruling at the end of it

Aye. Getting a few tips. :laugh:

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

Loooking.. Forward this season. I get a buzz when I hear the fans roar. When I come on. Shout out to da nufc gd loyal nufc fans

Posted that the other day aswell.  Loves the toon.

@NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

So happy to know that I've got another 5 years at this beautiful club.. Which takes me till I'm 24 #NUFC :)

25 seconds ago

:lol:

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t156/_TehPyro_/1288162230454.gif