Back to Mallorca . . .

magorific

If any of you were reading carefully enough, this was actually reported early last week by a certain poster on here.

I think you all missed it, but it was reported that Ashley was in Mallorca rather than attending the function he should have been at.

Arango and Guiza would be nice.

Although Guiza's left. D'oh.

If any of you were reading carefully enough, this was actually reported early last week by a certain poster on here.

I think you all missed it, but it was reported that Ashley was in Mallorca rather than attending the function he should have been at.

Arango and Guiza would be nice.

isn't guiza sold to fenerbache or galatasaray?

Yep, I suggested Juan Arango as a possible/realistic target to fill the attacking midfielder role ages ago. Typical playmaker  but doesn`t get the recongnition because he plays for a lesser South American country.

I didnt see the Mallorca-Toon game but did anyone impress from their side when we played them?

Oscar Trejo mentioned in the Sunday Sun today.

Another Argie and I guess if true he`s be one for the future....seeing how  he`s just 20 and scored 2 goals in 20 games last season (i presume as sub)

--------------------------------

Newcastle have also made an approach for yet another Argentinian — Real Mallorca striker Oscar Trejo.

West Brom maintain hopes of landing Trejo, 20, as well as his club-mate Borja Valero.

But Mallorca’s sporting director Nando Pons said: “Newcastle have contacted directly with us and the answer is the same one we gave to West Bromwich Albion: we will not sell.”

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-utd/newcastle-utd-news/2008/08/17/toon-fail-in-ruud-bid-79310-21547250/