Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Guest king harry

Who the hell is Plessis?

He is one of these that is good for the reserves, but from what ive seen should never be in the starting line up over Alonso

got to add my laughs to the spurs result mind, ba-ha-fucking-ha

as dawson says they still have enough time to address their weak points, and i'd expect them to as well...losing to 'boro doesn't fit in well with the plan does it?

hope we can be this smug after tomorrow, anything less than 5-0 and i reckon we can ;)

But we don't and we won't, eh? :rolleyes:

:razz:

Wow, a bit of an over reaction on our result tbh. Some people are getting a bit over excited.

This shambles of a performance will probably see Ramos buy a cb, some strikers and maybe even a dm. I would be worried if the transfer window was closed but it's far from closed, so we'll just see who we get in.

:lol:

Yeah, okay.

I'm sure you would have been as mellow as you are now if you had won 3 - 0.

Go read my previous posts, I knew this would happen. Your midfield was parting like the red sea. You lot are in a hell of a mess right now.

The window is fast closing now, so it's going to be a lot of hardwork getting in players now if you aren't already close to tying them up.

f***ing hell, did you ejaculate when Mido scored?

Do you think the 'doom and gloom' story you've just painted, has any effect on me?. Im pretty sure we'll bring in a few new faces AND im pretty sure we'll improve on this s*** result.

It's all about getting the balance right. Ramos tried a system today that in hindsight was wrong. Lennon should not have played, Bale should, berbatov should have started, Bentley should have played on the right.

Woodgate was very good but he was more or less defending on his own.

So basically your manager's s*** and you still need to sign the same players you needed at the start of the summer? :lol: ;)

;D

Ramos still "trying systems" at this stage? He must be shite.

Huge implications that Man U might opt for Santa Cruz instead! Oh dear. Berba will just love that!

DISASTER!!!

Guest kingdawson

Wow, a bit of an over reaction on our result tbh. Some people are getting a bit over excited.

This shambles of a performance will probably see Ramos buy a cb, some strikers and maybe even a dm. I would be worried if the transfer window was closed but it's far from closed, so we'll just see who we get in.

Yeah, okay.

Go read my previous posts, I knew this would happen. Your midfield was parting like the red sea. You lot are in a hell of a mess right now.

The window is fast closing now, so it's going to be a lot of hardwork getting in players now if you aren't already close to tying them up.

Do you think the 'doom and gloom' story you've just painted, has any effect on me?. Im pretty sure we'll bring in a few new faces AND im pretty sure we'll improve on this s*** result.

It's all about getting the balance right. Ramos tried a system today that in hindsight was wrong. Lennon should not have played, Bale should, berbatov should have started, Bentley should have played on the right.

:aww:

Don't be mad at me buddy. I'm stating facts here. Cold, hard facts. The same ones I've been stating all summer.

A lot of people on here claimed it was sour grapes and so I am happy they have been made to look quite silly.

We're talking about Boro here! You didn't even compete hardly.

All talk all the time. Can't do the business on the field though. You've started the season off terribly. Fact. Just like last year. Boro!

If you can't take the heat then roll out son!

Mad at you? i dont get mad at people who get excited and claim they've been proven right, after the opening game of the season.

Facts? Ok lets look at facts for a minute. Our best defence, when available is..

Hutton------------woody-------------king---------------bale

how many of them started?? 1

Im pretty sure any team would have struggled without 3 of the 4 first x1 defenders. Not to mention Berbatov not starting.

got to add my laughs to the spurs result mind, ba-ha-fucking-ha

as dawson says they still have enough time to address their weak points, and i'd expect them to as well...losing to 'boro doesn't fit in well with the plan does it?

hope we can be this smug after tomorrow, anything less than 5-0 and i reckon we can ;)

But we don't and we won't, eh? :rolleyes:

:razz:

right, THAT's IT mate...., i'm fookin sick of you and blah blah blah....!  :shifty:

looks to me like they've actually got as big a job, probably bigger than us 'cause lets face it even 5th "ain't really good enough" for them is it you'd think? after their upheaval this summer to make waves in the PL

lets presume berb leaves they need to replace him with that money, then find top quality for CB & DM!!  piece of piss

if we add a ST & either ACM/DM to our team now we'll be in good shape injuries permitting over the season... they might end up higher in the league by the end of the season but i struggle to see them matching their "expectations" at the moment

i'll piss my pants if everton beat them to 5th again  O0

Yeah, okay.

Don't be mad at me buddy. I'm stating facts here. Cold, hard facts. The same ones I've been stating all summer.

A lot of people on here claimed it was sour grapes and so I am happy they have been made to look quite silly.

All talk all the time. Can't do the business on the field though. You've started the season off terribly. Fact. Just like last year. Boro!

Mad at you? i dont get mad at people who get excited and claim they've been proven right, after the opening game of the season.

Facts? Ok lets look at facts for a minute. Our best defence, when available is..

Im pretty sure any team would have struggled without 3 of the 4 first x1 defenders. Not to mention Berbatov not starting.

We did a'ight with Edgar, Nobby and Huntington in defence when we drew with man utd.

Just saying...

Yeah, okay.

aye but kaka has been saying all summer that you've not addressed areas where you squad was vulnerable on and off the pitch, trust us having seen so much talent in the last few years sitting on the treatment table doing sweet FA it's simply not good enough to say we've got such and such when they're fit

fact is dawson is pants and he's still having to play for you, woodgate & king cannot be relied upon - doesn't matter if it's the first day or the last really does it?

Yeah, okay.

So why didn't he start King and Bale then?

Seems to me like you've got a dodgy manager, which is yet another problem you need to fix then.

Berbatov doesn't want to play for you, thats why he didn't start. Should have sorted this all out ages ago, and just sold him. Now Man U are looking at Santa Cruz, if they gethim instead, Berba will be  even worse. Good luck.

Not looking good.

Guest kingdawson

Is KD using Ledley King's injury as an excuse?! :lol:

nope. Im just saying that 3 of the 4 defeners starting today would not be in our best X1. We're clearly looking for a cb to cover him, and we havent managed to fin one (im confient we will).

It was a new system new players ect.... my point is that certain people (kaka) are getting a little to ahead of themselves.

Is KD using Ledley King's injury as an excuse?! :lol:

nope. Im just saying that 3 of the 4 defeners starting today would not be in our best X1. We're clearly looking for a cb to cover him, and we havent managed to fin one (im confient we will).

It was a new system new players ect.... my point is that certain people (kaka) are getting a little to ahead of themselves.

what's up with your D?

Guest kingdawson

Yeah, okay.

So why didn't he start King and Bale then?

Seems to me like you've got a dodgy manager, which is yet another problem you need to fix then.

Berbatov doesn't want to play for you, thats why he didn't start. Should have sorted this all out ages ago, and just sold him. Now Man U are looking at Santa Cruz, if they gethim instead, Berba will be  even worse. Good luck.

Not looking good.

Lame attempt tbh :thdn:.