Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Guest kingdawson

I've got Torres, Ashton, Nasri and Yakubu in my fantasy league team :frantic: :frantic:

sadly i took Arteta out and replaced him with Jenas :undecided:

Spurs: Very surprised at Spurs results...

Arsenal: Same old problems... no finisher

Blackburn: Surprised they won without Bentley and against Everton

Sunderland: Very impressed with Malbranque... always thought he is pretty elegant in his style of football.

Spurs: Very surprised at Spurs results...

Arsenal: Same old problems... no finisher

Blackburn: Surprised they won without Bentley and against Everton

Sunderland: Very impressed with Malbranque... always thought he is pretty elegant in his style of football.

Why the surprise at Spuds there gash man  :lol:

Honestly, how fucking shit is Dawson?

Here's a clue, Spurs - when your midfield is staffed with pansy pretty boys who look like they'd cry if you gave them a nasty look and they allow pressure to be put on your defence, jokers like Dawson are the absolute last type of player you want to be relying on.

Same old same old.

Guest kingdawson

Honestly, how f***ing s*** is Dawson?

Here's a clue, Spurs - when your midfield is staffed with pansy pretty boys who look like they'd cry if you gave them a nasty look and they allow pressure to be put on your defence, jokers like Dawson are the absolute last type of player you want to be relying on.

Same old same old.

Dawson's s***. I' say he's only 4 times better than Zat Knight.

Same old same old.

Dawson's shit. I' say he's only 4 times better than Zat Knikght.

Knight won't be near our first team this year, though, that's the difference. He's our fourth choice CB.

King is lame, so unless you sign someone in the next two weeks, you're stuck with Dawson as first choice CB.

Guest kingdawson

Same old same old.

Dawson's s***. I' say he's only 4 times better than Zat Knikght.

Knight won't be near our first team this year, though, that's the difference. He's our fourth choice CB.

King is lame, so unless you sign someone in the next two weeks, you're stuck with Dawson as first choice CB.

King isnt lame. He's already said that those bogus rumours about his knee injury are false. Think he'll play 20 or so league games this season. Still think we'll bring in a centre back before deadline anyway.

Im sure you're still on a buzz from the Cuellar signing and the fact that you've finally got a right back.

Same old same old.

King isnt lame. He's already said that those bogus rumours about his knee injury are false. Think he'll play 20 or so league games this season. Still think we'll bring in a centre back before deadline anyway.

Im sure you're still on a buzz from the Cuellar signing and the fact that you've finally got a right back.

I expect Ramos is waiting for Newcastle to put in a bid for one as we speak.

Same old same old.

Calm down, KD.

All i said was that Dawson is shite, and let's be honest, he is.