Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Guest kingdawson

Honestly, how f***ing s*** is Dawson?

Here's a clue, Spurs - when your midfield is staffed with pansy pretty boys who look like they'd cry if you gave them a nasty look and they allow pressure to be put on your defence, jokers like Dawson are the absolute last type of player you want to be relying on.

Same old same old.

Dawson's s***. I' say he's only 4 times better than Zat Knikght.

Knight won't be near our first team this year, though, that's the difference. He's our fourth choice CB.

King is lame, so unless you sign someone in the next two weeks, you're stuck with Dawson as first choice CB.

King isnt lame. He's already said that those bogus rumours about his knee injury are false. Think he'll play 20 or so league games this season. Still think we'll bring in a centre back before deadline anyway.

Im sure you're still on a buzz from the Cuellar signing and the fact that you've finally got a right back.

Calm down, KD.

All i said was that Dawson is s****, and let's be honest, he is.

calm down? im calm mate.

I agree that dawson is shit but i was pointing out that your club also has a shit centre back (one that i think is worse than dawson).

Guest kingdawson

Dawson's worse than Knight. Comfortably one of the worst defenders I've ever seen.

No he's not. I'm sure if we asked any impartial fan, they would prefer Dawson to Knight.

The only thing Knight has over Dawson is pace.

Dawson's worse than Knight. Comfortably one of the worst defenders I've ever seen.

No he's not. I'm sure if we asked any impartial fan, they would prefer Dawson to Knight.

How is Wullie not impartial? ???

How is Wullie not impartial? ???

Everyone hates Tottenham, no such thing as an impartial fan

Guest kingdawson

YESSS!

HAHAHA!

f***. Off. You. c***s.

f***ing get in Boro! And I've got big Wheater in my fantasy team.

Have that you twats.

CRISIS AT THE LANE!

Yeh you're right Baggio, seems very partial.

Both better than Bramble, end of.

How the hell did Dawson manage to score a 7 on Sky's rating anyway. Their player ratings get more off target with every season (expect the Modric and Bentley ones in this case  :pow:)

http://www.skysports.com/football/user_ratings/0,19768,11065_3002944,00.html

Gomes 5 also strikes me as weird. I felt he was very confident and made a really good save from Alves in the first goal.

Guest optimistic nit

spurs will improve, once ramos finds a way to use his players best, they will still finish 5th imo. but it does show what everyone knew already, that spurs needed a cb and dm.

still nice to see them lose though

I have to say after watching Bentley yesterday, he's a bit one dimensional Spurs were raped down the left when Bentley was playing there it was only when he switched to the right did he look a lot better. Glad we didn't buy him.

There's no doubt that Wullie's not the most impartial observer when it comes to Tottenham :lol:

Saying that, Dawson is a mighty big pile of shit. He must have lost his marker at least 5-10 times from free-kicks, corners and rebounds yesterday.

At least with Knight, he's got some cover in front of him in the form of Reo-Coker, Barry and now Sidwell. Similar to how Taylor looked good when he had some real cover in front of him towards the end of last season. Dawson just suffers because he's crap and he's got no one to hide behind.

have to say....on paper....portsmouth have put one hell of a team out there today!!!

Erm no they don't. The midfield is lob-sided. I think they'll miss Muntari, he was one of the most under-rated players in the league.... him & Diarra would've been immense this season.

eh?

bollocks. diop and diarra in the center could be a match for any