Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Tempers rising on Wearside - more as a product of decisions not made by referee Chris Foy - not Hoy. Kieran Richardson chases a through ball while Joe Hart races out from his goal. Richardson goes down but there is no contact and play continues.

Roy Keane is fuming. His faces speaks of an incredible anger. You do not want to be the fourth official.

Obviously just pissed off about the Celtic result. :razz:

Guest toonlass

Tempers rising on Wearside - more as a product of decisions not made by referee Chris Foy - not Hoy. Kieran Richardson chases a through ball while Joe Hart races out from his goal. Richardson goes down but there is no contact and play continues.

Roy Keane is fuming. His faces speaks of an incredible anger. You do not want to be the fourth official.

Obviously just pissed off about the Celtic result. :razz:

I'm not.

:headbang: :wav: :dance: :banana2: :bounce: :p :shepherd: :haha:

Keane's playing on the left wing, btw. Rafa's nuts.

I still can't believe he paid upwards of like £20m for him. Insane.

I remember we were linked with like a £4m move or something a couple of summers ago, and loads of us were against that :lol:

Keane's playing on the left wing, btw. Rafa's nuts.

I still can't believe he paid upwards of like £20m for him. Insane.

I remember we were linked with like a £4m move or something a couple of summers ago, and loads of us were against that :lol:

I remember it was Keane plus £4m or something for Jenas and people turned up their noses :lol: