Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Just been listening to 5Live. I think its Dean saunders co-commentating. He says "Barry has had a quiet game today.. not bad the best of games". Fair enough.

Alan Fucking Green says "I dont think he has played well all season"..

Fucking ALL season. Its the 3rd league game of the season you top 4 loving twat

Guest quklaani

Just been listening to 5Live. I think its Dean saunders co-commentating. He says "Barry has had a quiet game today.. not bad the best of games". Fair enough.

Alan f***ing Green says "I dont think he has played well all season"..

f***ing ALL season. Its the 3rd league game of the season you top 4 loving t***

Top 4 loving twat?  Green loves no one bar his precious Liverpool, and is staggeringly unsubtle about it.  One of life's greatest pleasures is to listen to him when Liverpool are losing to Manchester United, his furious bile about how Liverpool have been "robbed" (for about the 8th time in a row) makes me feel all warm inside.

Villa should have won that, and shouldn't really be happy with a point at all.

I love how Keane throw the toys everytime they lose:

"Never play for us again"

"Don't want to talk to them"

"Found out a lot about some of our players today"

Get over it, silly cunt.

Paul Jewell is the best for that.

Derby haven't won a league match for a year, but not once has it been his fault.

Can´t believe we sold Milner :dave:

He totally chanced the game when he come in. Great crosses and great technique. He is definitely the coming star for England in the WC 10.

What? :lol:

never mind :colo:

As always Milner was just that beautiful average only he can be. when he came on villa did´t have any creativity what's so ever at the right flank. every danger move villa did came at the left side of the pitch by Ashley Young, why Milner came on. After 10 minutes villa still couldn´t create anything at the right side so Milner and Young changed. then, just 5 minutes after the change, the left side got totally anonymous as the right side was before Milner and Young changed, and the right side started to be there weapon. how come? Milner is shit and Young is quality.

still some supporters seems to think exactly what I wrote about Milner above.

Alan f***ing Green says "I dont think he has played well all season"..

f***ing ALL season. Its the 3rd league game of the season you top 4 loving t***

Top 4 loving twat?  Green loves no one bar his precious Liverpool, and is staggeringly unsubtle about it.  One of life's greatest pleasures is to listen to him when Liverpool are losing to Manchester United, his furious bile about how Liverpool have been "robbed" (for about the 8th time in a row) makes me feel all warm inside.

Villa should have won that, and shouldn't really be happy with a point at all.

I must admit, even though I put that, I kind of thought his first love was Man Utd.  :undecided:

On the train home. We should have won that. Cagey match though.

Liverpool fans very quiet I thought. Decent atmosphere for a change though.

Two points dropped.

Absolutely cunting it down with rain down here.

The Scum are about to get done over SS1 now by City on Football First.

I will be back around 9pm till midnight the morra to see KK say "Duff done a pre season it is like a new player", "Charlie is happier now it is like a new signing", "Barton is now back & fit & its like having a new player" there is the 3 signings.