Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Guest quklaani

Chelsea are like, the new Brazil and everything!!!

Fecks sake, you put four past a rubbish Pompey side and everyone gets their cocks out.

Myth #2 I hate:  Chelsea have incredible squad depth.  Look at their bench today, only Drogba (yeah I know, "only" but even so) is out and its full of rubbish.  Maybe if they sign Robinho people'd have a point, but thats a big if.

Going to be strange seeing Milner in a Villa shirt if he comes off the bench as I'm sure he will.

Not really, he's already palyed for them for a season.

Sorry, just how I feel. Slightly less so yeah, given that he played for them a couple of years ago. I've just grown a little more attached to him since.

redknapp 'milner's got fantastic delivery'

Shows how clueless he is, at least Hoddle is talking some sense and sticking up for Keegan

What did Hoddle say?

Haha, Roy Keane losing his rag and going off it :lol:

About what?

Citeh have took the lead.

whats happening!?

Not happy with free kicks not being given and he's fucking screaming at the fourth official, going proper beetroot.  Thought he was going to get sent to the stands.  They're one nowt down now as well, watch the post match interviews and see if Roy comes out with comments that league will ask him to 'explain'.

Tempers rising on Wearside - more as a product of decisions not made by referee Chris Foy - not Hoy. Kieran Richardson chases a through ball while Joe Hart races out from his goal. Richardson goes down but there is no contact and play continues.

Roy Keane is fuming. His faces speaks of an incredible anger. You do not want to be the fourth official.

whats happening!?

Not happy with free kicks not being given and he's fucking screaming at the fourth official, going proper beetroot.  Thought he was going to get sent to the stands.  They're one nowt down now as well, watch the post match interviews and see if Roy comes out with comments that league will ask him to 'explain'.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/newcastle-sports/safc/safc-news/2008/08/14/respect-agenda-is-vital-keane-61634-21530042/

oh dear

Guest BooBoo

thousands of empty seats at the stadium of plop. You would have thought that given their new world class side that fans would be being turned away...

Guest toonlass

Yeah, not a soul behind the goal like, to think they take the piss when we have 41,000 against Bolton.

Were the other 6,000 just illusions like?

Don't the away fans sit behind the goal though? Or is it at the other end?

You're allowed to include away fans not taking their seats up as being a lack of home support apparently.

How many seats have they allocated City like, 20,000? :lol: