Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Can see Ireland being top of the group after Wednesday, we should beat Montenegro, which would be good for 2 away wins at the start. Italy could potentially slip up tonight away to Cyprus. IMO Ireland will qualify from this group IF they dont bottle it like the did before, then again we dont have Staunton anymore.

It's been a pretty poor match, but at least we're getting the 3 points. Too often we've been going away from home to the lesser teams in Europe and blowing our chances by dropping points. Win ugly or lose ugly? I know which i'd prefer. Also bear in mind, it's Trap's first competitive match. Onwards and upwards I say...

Don't be fooled Decky, Cyprus are terrible. Be shocked if the Italians don't win comfortably enough.

It's definitely a manageable group, the opportunity to qualify is there. I'm sitting on the fence until we've played Montenegro. :lol:

Don't be fooled Decky, Cyprus are terrible. Be shocked if the Italians don't win comfortably enough.

It's definitely a manageable group, the opportunity to qualify is there. I'm sitting on the fence until we've played Montenegro. :lol:

Im just desperate to see this country again when we are in the World Cup, its immense :D

Im just desperate to see this country again when we are in the World Cup, its immense :D

Aye, the Spain game (even though we lost) was incredible in the last World Cup.

I'll resist going off on one about Roy Keane, the cunt. Great living in Cork and having arguments in pubs with people who support Keane for fucking off. They worship him down here, it's great getting to point out to them what an absolute cunt the man is. :lol:

Disturbing number of Mackem jerseys around the city though. :undecided:

wait till they announce his name and 6 confused georgians all gather round the manager to find out which one of them has ben taken off.

Or they might just do that new thing where they hold their shirt number up on a board, not sure though.