Today's Other Matches

Fugazi

Good finish by Robinho, Chile 0 Brazil 2 (HT).

Really enjoyed that first half. Got to say that the thought of robinho running at steven taylor this year scares me, he's looked very good

I think teams are going to have to stick a man on him. He's lightweight without a doubt, but he cant half run past players.

Shame to see Ronaldinho playing like that. Finished unless Milan can work miracles.

Diego has been excellent.

I hate Argentina. If they'd just beat Paraguay yesterday I'd have made fucking £300 out £12 now. Seven fucking games, and it's Argentina that messes it up. It's repulsing knowing I had random African international games in there going in and Argentina can't beat Paraguay at home.

I hate Argentina. If they'd just beat Paraguay yesterday I'd have made f***ing £300 out £12 now. Seven f***ing games, and it's Argentina that messes it up. It's repulsing knowing I had random African international games in there going in and Argentina can't beat Paraguay at home.

bad luck but Paraguay are a canny tough team to beat.They were playing without their 2 best players in Santa Cruz and Oscar Cardozo so Argentina should have done the business. Tevez man......