Manchester United 1 - 1 Newcastle - 17/08/08 - post match reaction from page 26

Dave

Aye it has nothing to do with half the first team being crocked does it?

a) We were like this before the injuries

b) the majority of the injuries were probably the fault of Kinnear's training methods.

a) Were we? Could of fooled me.

b) A bit childish.

Guest The Libertine

b) the majority of the injuries were probably the fault of Kinnear's training methods.

how so?

how so?

Because it is becoming almost statistically impossible for there to be no causality.

Right so let me get this straight. You’re saying we looked in similar shape with Beye, Guthrie, N'Zogbia and Martins in the side. You're also blaming Kinnear for the amount of injuries we have with absolutely nothing to base it on?

Aye, righto.

Right so let me get this straight. You’re saying we looked in similar shape with Beye, Guthrie, N'Zogbia and Martins in the side. You're also blaming Kinnear for the amount of injuries we have with absolutely nothing to base it on?

Aye, righto.

Different managers have different injury records, and these records seem to follow them throughout their tenures, and as such causality can be drawn from training methods.

You never seem to see good managers at clubs with bad injury records.

Even Freddy Shepherd realised that the manager can play an important role in cutting down on player injuries by the end.

Aye, righto.

Different managers have different injury records, and these records seem to follow them throughout their tenures, and as such causality can be drawn from training methods.

You never seem to see good managers at clubs with bad injury records.

Even Freddy Shepherd realised that the manager can play an important role in cutting down on player injuries by the end.

Man United currently have Welbeck, Rafael, Ji-Sung Park, Nani, Anderson, Evens, Rooney, Evra, Ferdinand, Brown and Hargreaves out.

Yes your training methods can lead to injuries, but you can't infer that after one injury crisis can you?

This thread should be bumped on the day we get relegated, just so we can remember how good it could have been under KK.

Get a grip, and I don't mean of your penis as you look at a photo of KK.

of your throat Nixon?

This thread should be bumped on the day we get relegated, just so we can remember how good it could have been under KK.

of your throat Nixon?

ooooh la la t'internet hard man

the internet frenchman,.....unusual for a frog to get involved in someone elses fight,... surrender monkey.

I used to love KK me. Some of mongs on here have truly made me start to get sick of the sight/sound of the legend that he is.

f*** off onto the Keegan thread and w*** each other off in there

:lol:

of your throat Nixon?

the internet frenchman,.....unusual for a frog to get involved in someone elses fight,... surrender monkey.

:lol: i'm laughing at you btw, not with you cp40

of your throat Nixon?

:lol: that's a bit rich coming from a blinkered die-hard fan who thinks the sun shines out of Keegan's blow hole. The one true surrender monkey in all of this mess.

of your throat Nixon?

:lol: that's a bit rich coming from a blinkered die-hard fan who thinks the sun shines out of Keegan's blow hole. The one true surrender monkey in all of this mess.

oooh!  you'll be getting PM'd abuse any second now dude...!

of your throat Nixon?

In the words of the great man himself:

I Cannt fkn wait  :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

of your throat Nixon?

you actually believe your that cartoon character in your Avatar, dont you. ;D

of your throat Nixon?

mackems.gif

comedy gold!!!

well....close enough

of your throat Nixon?

cp40, after our recent PM's of mutual dislike and mild abuse i thought we might leave it there but apparently not, you fucking buffoon

keep 'em coming, come on numbnuts...