Manchester United 1 - 1 Newcastle - 17/08/08 - post match reaction from page 26

Dave

• 5 months later...
Guest neesy111

Look at this thread. Look at this team. What's changed (injuries aside)?

In my mind the players are good enough, but the club management needs sorting out. urgently.

shouldn't the player's take some responsibility as well ffs

In my mind the players are good enough, but the club management needs sorting out. urgently.

I put the subs titles in bold. And we're on .org now.

Do you think they don't try on purpose?

Funny how a good manager can completely change their attitudes.

Perhaps they have bad attitudes, but it is up to the manager to sort out the man-management.

Why is it always the Newcastle players that seem to turn into bad eggs? As far as I'm concerned, half the players would be like this if a manager had no control over the motivation of his players.

The players are unmotivated, and the blame lies solely with Ashley, Kinnear and co.

Guest neesy111

Perhaps they have bad attitudes, but it is up to the manager to sort out the man-management.

Why is it always the Newcastle players that seem to turn into bad eggs? As far as I'm concerned, half the players would be like this if a manager had no control over the motivation of his players.

The players are unmotivated, and the blame lies solely with Ashley, Kinnear and co.

fuck off

the player's should be motivating themselves, a player that need's motivating should not be at the club they are paid to try 100%

yes i do believe 1/2 of the team are not trying and there's a few fan's that will say the same

fuck off

the player's should be motivating themselves, a player that need's motivating should not be at the club they are paid to try 100%

yes i do believe 1/2 of the team are not trying and there's a few fan's that will say the same

Ask any manager that is worth his salt:

Robson, Ferguson, Wenger, Keegan, Mourinho.

They would say that motivating their players was their primary responsibility. Something Kinnear won't take responsibility for.

fuck off

They would say that motivating their players was their primary responsibility. Something Kinnear won't take responsibility for.

What do you base that shit on?

(Apart from wanting attention obviously)

fuck off

What do you base that shit on?

(Apart from wanting attention obviously)

His post-match interviews, where he'll make any excuse under the sun.

Guest neesy111

This thread should be bumped on the day we get relegated, just so we can remember how good it could have been under KK.

a 1-1 draw v man utd, reading did the same thing the season before and got relegated so it's no achievement at all

Guest Heneage

This thread should be bumped on the day we get relegated, just so we can remember how good it could have been under KK.

Get a grip, and I don't mean of your penis as you look at a photo of KK.

Why bump this thread? Fucking pathetic.

Do people really think one result is an indication of the path a team's season is going to follow? Just look at Reading, it just doesn't work that way.

Keegan walked out on our club, its history. We don't know where we would be with him and how differently circumstances would be. But is it really that important? All that's important is trying to pull ourselves out of mess he helped create.

If anybody knows any different I'd also like an indication of this weekend’s lottery numbers, cheers.

I'd like to clarify that this thread bump has nothing to do with Keegan.

It has more to do with the quality of players at our disposal, and the ineptitude of the management to get the best out of us.

Aye it has nothing to do with half the first team being crocked does it?

a) We were like this before the injuries

b) the majority of the injuries were probably the fault of Kinnear's training methods.