So, who's signing this week?

Coxaux

Anyhow, *ignores the unwashed above*, I think we'll still have a few players in by the deadline.

Quite fed up of all this talk of a 'wow' signing.  It smells of FFS syndrome to me.

If we get 3 players that are up to the standard shown of Bassong/Guthrie/Jonas/Collo I will be very happy with the transfer window and the recruitments performance.

Anyhow, *ignores the unwashed above*, I think we'll still have a few players in by the deadline.

Quite fed up of all this talk of a 'wow' signing.  It smells of FFS syndrome to me.

If we get 3 players that are up to the standard shown of Bassong/Guthrie/Jonas/Collo I will be very happy with the transfer window and the recruitments performance.

Oh without a shadow of a doubt. I am very confident we will be getting in more players who are of a high quality. I think the recruitment team have proved themselves tbh. We will look back on this window as being a really special one I think.

Tbf some of the threads on various Newcastle boards aren't anything to be proud of. We mock those fuckers, but some of our fans are just as bad.

Sure,  we mock them,  but every f***ing thread over there seems to have some mention of us in it.  I really don't understand it. 

Oh well,  funny.

I read most football forums,and all,bar the NUFC forums,seem to think these are great signings for SAFC.

I understand that,rivalry taken into account,as to our boards obsession with NUFC,thats nonsence tbh

take of your black and white specs and read through most of the threads on this,or any other Mag board

see how many threads there are without some reference to Sunderland

I watched the game. 

I witnessed 32 minutes 25 seconds of Sunderland running around, headless chicken syndrome albeit with Spurs rejects & Steed Malbranque who is a quality player.

After that, I then watched a team resorting to long ball tactics and Liverpool controlling the game for the full second half.

And then Torres putting a blinding goal in the bottom left hand corner.

You need to put your Bias to bed mate,that statments utter garbage,and you know it. :rolleyes:

EDIT. just had a look over on the SMB,out of the 35 threads on the first page,theres not one thread about NUFC... O0

Sweet jeezus we have a mackem in the house someone call pest control !

Tbf some of the threads on various Newcastle boards aren't anything to be proud of. We mock those fuckers, but some of our fans are just as bad.

Sure,  we mock them,  but every f***ing thread over there seems to have some mention of us in it.  I really don't understand it. 

Oh well,  funny.

I read most football forums,and all,bar the NUFC forums,seem to think these are great signings for SAFC.

I understand that,rivalry taken into account,as to our boards obsession with NUFC,thats nonsence tbh

take of your black and white specs and read through most of the threads on this,or any other Mag board

I watched the game. 

I witnessed 32 minutes 25 seconds of Sunderland running around, headless chicken syndrome albeit with Spurs rejects & Steed Malbranque who is a quality player.

After that, I then watched a team resorting to long ball tactics and Liverpool controlling the game for the full second half.

You need to put your Bias to bed mate,that statments utter garbage,and you know it. :rolleyes:

Bias aside, it certainly wasn't as good a performance as some of you lot down the road would have people think. 

Also, are you still at school perhaps?  I ask this as you can't spell or write grammatically/punctuated sentences correctly. 

Or do they just not teach such niceties on Wearside?

Oh, I forgot, your probably doped up to your tits on smack that you're as bewildered and disillusion as the rest of your 'Sewpa' fans are. 

Take the chips off your shoulder and realise that (and I'm not being an arrogant/cocky Geordie 'bassa' here) you will always live in the shadows and limelight of Newcastle & Newcastle United. 

City, culture and football.

Now sit down, shut up and f*** off.

Dont be stupid now!! you need to take step backwards,try and view yourself through other peoples eyes!

you may realise why other clubs supporters persieve you as thick arrogant,cocky Geordies.

It may also explain why so few fans from opposing clubs post on your forums... O0

by the way I thought this was a football forum,i didnt realise I was sitting an exam?

PS. how can I fuck off if im sitting down??

Oh well,  funny.

I watched the game. 

You need to put your Bias to bad mate,that statment utter garbage,and you know it. :rolleyes:

your so obsessed with us, your posting on here.

i listen to the three legends every nite i get the chance, virtually every Sunderland and boro caller, want to discredit the Toon, rather than talk about thier own clubs.

Its Sunderlands and  boros obsession with us that makes us superior....

That is apart from the fact that we are just simply a bigger better club also...

I refer you to the above post.

I post on here yes,I also post on toontastic,red cafe,Liverpool and everton,the spuds etc,etc,etc,

Im interested in Football,is that a sin?

you should check out how many Mags post on the SMB, they treat well,If they aren`t idiots,but we do get our share of knuckle draggers,that post s****!

As to your comment "we are just simply a bigger better club"

I think the fact that we were English Champions 6 times

to Newcastles 4 ,may have slipped your memory,or are you a Skyboy??

nope, i aint no sky boy, my first season ticket was in 83, ...25 years ago, still Suderland aint beaten us on wearside during all them years......

Indeed. Look at Jonas, he was a 'who' signing, but he's a cult hero already. A few more like that would do me.

Oh well,  funny.

I watched the game. 

EDIT. just had a look over on the SMB,out of the 35 threads on the first page,theres not one thread about NUFC... O0

think you need to check again

Ban the mackem. The whole idea of the local rivalry is that there's a hatred that makes no excuses. Everyone will say we don't think your signings are good, and you will keep saying negative things about us. What are people expecting for someone to go "Oh sorry, its just dawned on me, those signings are actually good additions. I don't know why I hate Sunderland, this is stupid, sorry for everything over the years, all the best for the season. GOD FORGIVE ME FOR MY BLIND HATRED OF MACKEMS!" No it won't. Fuck off with you spurs rejects and irish cunts.

Guest hikickry

lets just please stop rising to this mackem, they are absolutely pathetic, and looking at their forum is hilarious. They really do seem obsessed with us. let them clutch at straws with their insults, because the fact is, we are better than them in every way imaginable, thats not arrogance, thats the truth, and if they didnt believe it, they would shut up with their insults and worry about their own club. Im not trying to offend him, but coming on here being an arse is just asking for it. Please, sod off   :smug:

Jeez Teed  :doh:

If you head over to the 'Doing the double over Sunderland' thread you'll see a number of us showing some respect to the mackems. I don't really hate them to be honest, I just think they're irrelevant.

If you came on here to do a wind up job and derail what was a decent thread about our signings, you've done a good job.