So, who's signing this week?

Coxaux

Kompany, saviola, backyonglue this is the world of cm/fm now. Just need huntelaar who is class on cm 00/01 and we will be a fantasy football team woooooooooooo

Seriously would love saviola though. Think his technique would help us

Who does Sorin play for these days ? I've just been reading that he left Hamburg on the 15th of July but it doesn't say if he has signed for anyone, i know he'l be 32 or something now like.

Have a look and then say what you mean,not before,top class midfielder

http://www.tv2sporten.no/fotball/tippeligaen/article2120170.ece

If you're gonna post something in another language in English, you should translate it yourself and post the translation along with whatever you're posting. And I doubt many from the club itself are looking on this site to see which players the members here think are good. Not that I disagree with Alanzinho being a good player, but I mean, seriously. If Newcastle would want him, the scouts would have been after him earlier on in the Norwegian season, not Per Ciljan Skjelbred, what ever happened to our interest in him by the way? If I recall correctly Rosenborg had confirmed scouts from Newcastle and other clubs had been watching him?

Who does Sorin play for these days ? I've just been reading that he left Hamburg on the 15th of July but it doesn't say if he has signed for anyone, i know he'l be 32 or something now like.

Yeah hes still a free agent. I wouldnt want him though. Too old and hes a dirty cheat.

are you just gonna keep posting that? it's in Norweigen

Haha, Alanzinho? I don't think so, Harry. (jeg er norsk forresten, og Stabæk fan). If we are to sign anyone from Stabæk it would def. be Annan. Other than that Skjelbred @ Rosenborg is a good prospect. However, he recently sign a new deal with Rosenborg.

NEXT!

With any luck we are still trying to get Moutinho, Eveton do not seem to be able yo get a deal doen for him so its about time we stepped in.

To much of a risk at that price IMO. I understand the lad has talent but he's extremely lightweight and i know sometimes the best players can get away with it due to their unique talent. I've also heard a few times that Veloso was the real star in their midfield but if i'm honest i have not watched him often enough to make that judgement.

Highly doubt we are in for him like.

Is still about 13mill they want for him ?

Is it? In that case forget what i said. I thought they were asking 18 or something, don't know where i got that from.

Haha, Alanzinho? I don't think so, Harry. (jeg er norsk forresten, og Stabæk fan). If we are to sign anyone from Stabæk it would def. be Annan. Other than that Skjelbred @ Rosenborg is a good prospect. However, he recently sign a new deal with Rosenborg.

NEXT!

Something his agent has said would not put off interest from the interested clubs.  :pow:

As much as I'd like to see him in black and white though, I seriously doubt we're in for him anymore, if we ever were.

Yeah hes still a free agent. I wouldnt want him though. Too old and hes a dirty cheat.

too injury prone

NEXT!

Something his agent has said would not put off interest from the interested clubs.  :pow:

As much as I'd like to see him in black and white though, I seriously doubt we're in for him anymore, if we ever were.

That's true. A new deal for him has pushed his asking price up further. That being said, he's has some aweful injuries, that has put him out for long periods. He showes glimpse of his talents, followed by inconsistency. He's far from as inconsistent as Braathen (prev. Bolton) though.

If Newcastle look to Norway, Tarik Elyounoussi would be great. However, he's moved to a French(?) side during the summer.

I'd still say Annan at Stabæk, and just keep an eye at Skjeldbred. But I feel we should look at better players at the moment.

NEXT!

That's true. A new deal for him has pushed his asking price up further. That being said, he's has some aweful injuries, that has put him out for long periods. He showes glimpse of his talents, followed by inconsistency. He's far from as inconsistent as Braathen (prev. Bolton) though.

If Newcastle look to Norway, Tarik Elyounoussi would be great. However, he's moved to a French(?) side during the summer.

I'd still say Annan at Stabæk, and just keep an eye at Skjeldbred. But I feel we should look at better players at the moment.

Elyounoussi went to Herenveen in Holland.  And I'd say it's the team itself which Skjelbred plays for that is inconsistent in their performances, Skjelbred seems quite steady to me. And he's only had one major injury, a broken bone after a horrid tackle from this Stoltidis guy in a Champions League match. And I think he's recovered quite well. He's one for the future at least, that's for certain.

Still think he'll be moving before this transfer window closes though, if it's to the Premier League, Serie A or Ligue 1 only time will tell.

NEXT!

dude!!! what's up with that sig like????

NEXT!

dude!!! what's up with that sig like????

I think it's his re-writing of the Kazakhstan anthem from Borat.

Yes,  Kaizero is right. It's from Borat. I have no idea where Gateshead and Dudley is, and what they are like. I just googled Newcastle's town map and put in those two places.

why?

Anyway, to the topic discussed...

You're right though, but I'd like us to atleast have him over on a trial first. I think he is an exciting player and can in fact turn out to be a very good player. I'm just not sure he's the kind of player we need at our team at the moment. I could be wrong...

It sounds to me that Keegan is looking for something REALLY big (judging by his interview at SKYsports), and i din't get the feeling Skjelbred was one of them. However, I'd be happy with Skjelbred at Newcastle, maybe in January? First pri. is to get experienced and REALLY good players in to boost our very thin squad.

I'm as tense as I ever was before jonas/guthrie/colo got in, but in a good way. 

I think they'll be getting more quality in, "WOW" or no.  I think afar's right in that it won't be before (or in time for) bolton. 

Damn but a draw at OT does wonders for one's outlook on things.