Bolton (H) 23/08/08 @ 3pm

Nobody

I would be more confident of winning if we had a few more goals in the team. Only Oba's likely to hit the back of the net out of our attacking players so 3 points isn't a foregone conclusion.

I would like us go with the same team as against Man Utd but I would consider swapping Duff and Milners rolls around. Duff looked fairly sharp when he got on the ball, and I am thinking he would see more of it out wide, depending on our tactics of course.

Guest Bwfcdan

If were winning we should sing 'are you watching big fat sam, are you watching big fat sam'

And if we're winning we should sing "Big Sam, You shoulda kept Big Sam, You Shoulda kept Big Sam" :laugh:

If were winning we should sing 'are you watching big fat sam, are you watching big fat sam'

And if we're winning we should sing "Big Sam, You shoulda kept Big Sam, You Shoulda kept Big Sam" :laugh:

And if we're winning we should sing "Little Sam, You shoulda kept Little Sam, You Shoulda kept Little Sam"

Guest Bwfcdan

And if we're winning we should sing "Little Sam, You shoulda kept Little Sam, You Shoulda kept Little Sam"

Nope, doesnt have the same ring to it :rolleyes:

We'll just have to go back to "Five nil to the Newcastle, Five nil to the Newcastle"  :celb:

All fans who enter the stadium before 2.10pm will be given a voucher that will allow them to enjoy a free pint before the match against Bolton Wanderers.

or pick a few up like i did last time we had this :lol:

Michael Owen losing Bolton match fitness bid

Aug 20 2008 by Alan Oliver, Evening Chronicle

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/08/20/michael-owen-losing-bolton-match-fitness-bid-72703-21567929/

Man U was a bonus point, Bolton is a game we'd be looking to get 3 points from. I hope our failure to sign a striker so far isn't going to start costing us points.

Michael Owen losing Bolton match fitness bid

Aug 20 2008 by Alan Oliver, Evening Chronicle

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2008/08/20/michael-owen-losing-bolton-match-fitness-bid-72703-21567929/

Man U was a bonus point, Bolton is a game we'd be looking to get 3 points from. I hope our failure to sign a striker so far isn't going to start costing us points.

Fans urged to take seats early?! Help it the tickets has come through the door like!

If we weren't going to rush Owen back for Man Utd we certainly won't do it for Bolton. On the evidence of last week we should hopefully be able to squeak past Bolton without Micky and get him properly fit for a comeback.

Fingers crossed for Saturday.

Guest Bwfcdan

All fans who enter the stadium before 2.10pm will be given a voucher that will allow them to enjoy a free pint before the match against Bolton Wanderers.

Does that include trotters fans?

Guest icemanblue

Does that include trotters fans?

No, they're kept outside in a closely guarded pen. Prevents the risk of infection spreading.