Bolton (H) 23/08/08 @ 3pm

Nobody

All fans who enter the stadium before 2.10pm will be given a voucher that will allow them to enjoy a free pint before the match against Bolton Wanderers.

Does that include trotters fans?

You'll get a can of Panda Cola and fucking like it sonny jim!

Guest Bwfcdan

All fans who enter the stadium before 2.10pm will be given a voucher that will allow them to enjoy a free pint before the match against Bolton Wanderers.

Does that include trotters fans?

You'll get a can of Panda Cola and f***ing like it sonny jim!

Fineeeeeee :colo:

Supporters are encouraged to take their seats early ahead of the first home game, and top opera star and big United fan Graeme Danby will get the countdown to kick-off going with another stirring version of The Blaydon Races on the pitch just before the teams emerge from the tunnel.

Guest neesy111

just viewed the online seating and i think we'll be lucky to get 40,000 in tbh, loads and loads of seats available

Guest neesy111

Will you be able to pay on the day? And if so what are the prices for kids? I am tempted to take my two girls to their first game.

most defo, u'll be able to buy 20 and still have loads around in some areas

Will you be able to pay on the day? And if so what are the prices for kids? I am tempted to take my two girls to their first game.

most defo, u'll be able to buy 20 and still have loads around in some areas

Shut up man, it will be a sell-out

just viewed the online seating and i think we'll be lucky to get 40,000 in tbh, loads and loads of seats available

That is the stupid. Even if there is a problem with tickets, it will be a sell out.

Quite impressed that pick your seat thing. Not seen it before

Aye, very impressed with the new ticketing system revamp. Used to be a complete pain in the ass.

Should make things easier for me the... errrr... more or less one time a year I get to use it   :weep:

slightly off topic lads but just wondering what the score is with getting tickets?

I'm from Northern Ireland and fancy getting over for the Hull game, whats me chances of getting tickets?

How do I go about it?

Really don't fancy having to buy the 3rd kit just to get one mind!

Guest neesy111

slightly off topic lads but just wondering what the score is with getting tickets?

I'm from Northern Ireland and fancy getting over for the Hull game, whats me chances of getting tickets?

How do I go about it?

Really don't fancy having to buy the 3rd kit just to get one mind!

very easy, click on the link

http://www.nufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=NS&product=HCH09L&campaign=%20%20&type=H

theres thousands available

Back on topic, I think we're in for a tough game if we dont score early, as has previously been said Bolton will just defend and then pump high balls up to Davies.

To me its the perfect game to get Enrique back in at left back, get Zog down the left and Milner and Jonas switching between right mid and in the hole.

To me Cahill is their best player, really would have loved us to go in for him, he only went for 4 mil or so!

Guest Bwfcdan

Back on topic, I think we're in for a tough game if we dont score early, as has previously been said Bolton will just defend and then pump high balls up to Davies.

To me its the perfect game to get Enrique back in at left back, get Zog down the left and Milner and Jonas switching between right mid and in the hole.

To me Cahill is their best player, really would have loved us to go in for him, he only went for 4 mil or so!

Nah he's our best defender but not our best player.

We have two of the best keepers in the prem.

Kevin Nolan is most likely our best Midfielder and as for our striker well, Super Kev and Elmander  :clap2:

Kevin Nolan is most likely our best Midfielder and as for our striker well, Super Kev and Elmander   :clap2:

two of the best???

Guest Bwfcdan

Kevin Nolan is most likely our best Midfielder and as for our striker well, Super Kev and Elmander   :clap2:

two of the best???

Yep Jussi and Habsi O0

Guest Bwfcdan

Ive not got me tickets yet but ive heard rumours that the away fans have been moved? Is it true?

Not rumour mate, it's fact. They've moved from L7A-L7F to L7H-L7N, Sir John Hall stand (Leazes end): http://www.nufc.com/html/sjpseatplan.html

Oh cool , i always felt a bit peed off at getting the worst seats in the house!!

At least now were behind the goal, even if we are with the gods!!

Ive not got me tickets yet but ive heard rumours that the away fans have been moved? Is it true?

Not rumour mate, it's fact. They've moved from L7A-L7F to L7H-L7N, Sir John Hall stand (Leazes end): http://www.nufc.com/html/sjpseatplan.html

Oh cool , i always felt a bit peed off at getting the worst seats in the house!!

No spitting on me. ;)

Guest Bwfcdan

No spitting on me. ;)

I promise  :angel: