So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes, I know this didn't require a new thread, but with all the optimism around I expect a couple of opinions to have changed.

So who will it be? Looks like we'll be leaving all the hard work until deadline week.

Guest guinness_fiend

http://www.sleepmaker.com.au/images/lady-yawning.jpg

Do we really need one hundred and seventy five threads on this subject?

If we sign a few players, great.  If not, then I am sure there is a reason for it and I will look forward to the winter transfer window.

If we sign a few players, great.  If not, then I am sure there is a reason for it and I will look forward to the winter transfer window.

Is this women giving head to an invisible man?

Guest guinness_fiend

Is this women giving head to an invisible man?

I'd feel sorry for the poor b****** if she is.  Not only is he invisible but it looks like he has a pencil knob, poor git.

(Ah-ha, a tangent.  This thread could be saved! ;) )

Guest hikickry

im pretty sure that whoever we sign, will pretty much come from nowhere, and with little or no build up. I would honestly prefer it that way too. As for a 'WOW' signing, im not sure who would actually make me go wow except from someone we really dont have a chance of getting. Im still hoping for someone like arda or similar calibre: he isnt a world beater yet, but that gives us a good chance to get him, and his quality is there, you know?

:pow:

im pretty sure that whoever we sign, will pretty much come from nowhere, and with little or no build up. I would honestly prefer it that way too. As for a 'WOW' signing, im not sure who would actually make me go wow except from someone we really dont have a chance of getting. Im still hoping for someone like arda or similar calibre: he isnt a world beater yet, but that gives us a good chance to get him, and his quality is there, you know?

I would say 'WOW' if we signed Arda.  I kind of thought that about Colo, but that was probably more to do with us spending 10m on a centreback and the fact he has similar hair to me or at least did until I got it cut last week.

Guest hikickry

I would say 'WOW' if we signed Arda.  I kind of thought that about Colo, but that was probably more to do with us spending 10m on a centreback and the fact he has similar hair to me or at least did until I got it cut last week.

yes, arda would definitely be a class signing, i would be chuffed. I would also say he is realistic though, why not...Please just go for him!  :clap2:

yes, arda would definitely be a class signing, i would be chuffed. I would also say he is realistic though, why not...Please just go for him!  :clap2:

I think we did but he wants to play in Italy.

Guest icemanblue

Jesus, another one?! I swear the attendance on this board will be easily cut by half once the transfer window is closed.

I think we did but he wants to play in Italy.

I know his agent said he would be but I'm sure he went on record saying that he wants to play in either the Premiership or La Liga.