So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the fk do we want Malouda? unless Zoggy, Duff or Milner are being sold.

We don't.

:lol I know I know, I just think the press could come up with more realistic bullshit, like the Owen to have to take a wage cut story again, was 140k last week this week its take less than he's on.

:lol:

I actually think Malouda is quality. However, i don't really see the need for another winger albeit a better one than Milner and Duff.

Maybe it's because he can play as a striker, well the same position Duff was meant to be playing yesterday.

Anyhoo, it's all probably bollocks.

If Ashley REALLY wants to get a 'WOW' signing, what would be better than an out-of-the-blue swoop for Diego, the Brazilian who plays for Werder Bremen in Germany..!!??

He is contracted until 2010 after signing in 2006 and his record there has been superb ; the Bundesliga is not too far removed from the Prem, and he has obviously adapted to the N.European climate, so I reckon he would be a big success at NUFC, esp with 2 other S.Americans in the side.

The fee would be a big one, but not out of the club's reach - he cost 6m Euros when he joined Bremen in 2006, so I reckon the 12m supposedly being bandied about for Malouda would possibly do it - maybe 20 at a push, but an excellent investment at 23 years of age..

Just scored in Brazil's final Olympic game against Belgium - looks a fine player, and would fill the 'Beardsley' type role for us.

Any comments?

definitely Valencia over Malouda. At least Valencia proved himself in the EPL week in week out whilst Malouda did pretty much bugger all last season. Would be on less wages too......we don`t have a great record with Frenchies anyway as they usually end up whinging after a season

Guest LucasUnger

If Ashley REALLY wants to get a 'WOW' signing, what would be better than an out-of-the-blue swoop for Diego, the Brazilian who plays for Werder Bremen in Germany..!!??

He is contracted until 2010 after signing in 2006 and his record there has been superb ; the Bundesliga is not too far removed from the Prem, and he has obviously adapted to the N.European climate, so I reckon he would be a big success at NUFC, esp with 2 other S.Americans in the side.

The fee would be a big one, but not out of the club's reach - he cost 6m Euros when he joined Bremen in 2006, so I reckon the 12m supposedly being bandied about for Malouda would possibly do it - maybe 20 at a push, but an excellent investment at 23 years of age..

Just scored in Brazil's final Olympic game against Belgium - looks a fine player, and would fill the 'Beardsley' type role for us.

Any comments?

never heard of him ;)

mackems.gif

Any comments?

never heard of him ;)

mackems.gif

Well he did fall with the Werder Bremen management recently after he went to the Olympics for Brazil but I very much doubt he will end up here unfortunately

Here goes

By friday, there will be a merry go round of players happening.

Robinho to Chelsea, Milner to Villa, Maluda to Newcastle?

With Martins out injured, Smith to Everton, Shola will stay and Saviola to come in on loan.

New left back bought and the WOW signing will be Arshavin next Monday.

We can only hope..........lyke

Guest musika

Re: Diego

I was wondering if hoping we had a bid in for someone at the Olympics at Bejing.

Sébastien Pocognoli?

KK's comments in the BBC interview were interesting IMO. He was asked specifically about the Wow ™ signing. He basically said we definitely need a defender and a midfielder, and if the owner and chairman what to bring in a Wow ™signing too he'll be over the moon. So it looks like the Wow ™ signing is a forward. He sounded confident enough that we would get the midfielder and defender, but not too expectant about the Wow ™ player.