So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warnock deal is not going to happen, Ince is adament he's not selling anyone else, and i believe him, that's it for outs at BB.

The belgium lad from AZ is probably more likely now.

Two £6m left backs at the club at one time is crazy considering what we've went in with in previous seasons (baba-heartless-yaro)

We'll sign a full-back and a CM, one before this weekend and the other on Sunday or Monday.

The alleged "wow signing" is Berbatov in my opinion, and it's not going to happen.

If he hasn't signed for Man U by Monday then we'll come in with a big bid and try and push through a shock deal. But odds are he will have signed for them by then, and if not they'll get their act together when we make our move and get the deal done.

We'll sign a full-back and a CM, one before this weekend and the other on Sunday or Monday.

The alleged "wow signing" is Berbatov in my opinion, and it's not going to happen.

If he hasn't signed for Man U by Monday then we'll come in with a big bid and try and push through a shock deal. But odds are he will have signed for them by then, and if not they'll get their act together when we make our move and get the deal done.

I blame you. :hmm:

Guest lincolnshire geordie

Not sure how popular this would be, but I personally think that a fit Craig Bellamy would be a great signing, he was a good partner for Shearer. Him, Owen, Martins and Viduka would be a great strike force

Na, Bellamy's done, he'll struggle for fitness for the rest of his career.

This. I too was tempted to say he be a good addition but i know he will never play 2 full seasons, so it's a no go.