So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hikickry

Lennon came on for Spurs today, perhaps ruling out a move?

not really, milner played against coventry. don't think him playing would stop us if we wanted him.

Lennon came on for Spurs today, perhaps ruling out a move?

Think that was ruled out weeks ago. No chance of Spurs selling at the 11th hour anyway, they have enough problems as it is getting new players in before the deadline and offloading Berbatov.

So what do we have

Zayette coming in for a Defensive midfield position replacing Butt?

Atouba for left back and fucking about outside our own box thinking he's a striker

And Ignacio Gonzalez who's a playmaker of sorts but totally untested.

hmmmmmmm sounds like last minute panic stations to me, or after our main targets have told us to fuck off we are now moving onto plan D

Don't you just love this club.  :smitten:

If Lennon had Milner's footballing brain he would be a good player as he is quick and direct. unfortunately he doesn't posses a footballing brain and he was so good today he actually ran the ball out of play (without any pressure) once and even left it behind whilst running which was hilarious. I would say no to that one.

So what do we have

Zayette coming in for a Defensive midfield position replacing Butt?

Atouba for left back and f***ing about outside our own box thinking he's a striker

And Ignacio Gonzalez who's a playmaker of sorts but totally untested.

hmmmmmmm sounds like last minute panic stations to me, or after our main targets have told us to f*** off we are now moving onto plan D

Don't you just love this club.  :smitten:

My thoughts exactly! If they have sold Milner for 12m and not got anyone BETTER lined up I will be very dissapointed.

I bet NE5 really hopes we don't sign anyone else so he can come on here and tell us he was proved 'right'. Would be the highlight of his Summer.

melanie still spouting pubescent wet-knickering rubbish.

Ikey the tinker on Skunkers says: Saviola at the Gosforth Park Hotel as we speak.

Is he reliable?

Now you have the name!  ;D

can´t someone just go and check this then :angel:

I would but I'm banned from there.

I bet NE5 really hopes we don't sign anyone else so he can come on here and tell us he was proved 'right'. Would be the highlight of his Summer.

That's it in a nutshell.

No it isn't, pretty fucking far off even. He's said countless times he would be very disappointed if there were no new signings of the required quality. He wants the best for the club he supports, as we all do. He just expresses his concerns whereas others are willing to have blind faith in Keegan's magic and Ashley's intentions for us to challenge the top 4. I respect both stances, but the realistic part in me says that we have so far failed to strengthen to the extend that we needed to and I seriously doubt that they will be able to complete the transfers on the very last day of the transfer window where they have apparently failed to do so in a number of cases up until this point.

stand by for all those who said "I'll judge Ashley after the deadline" to start saying "I'll judge Ashley in January"

Nice to see that people still think that shelling out 3 seasons ticket money = hoping for failure. You could't make it up.

bluelaugh.gif

stand by for all those who said "I'll judge Ashley after the deadline" to start saying "I'll judge Ashley in January"

Nice to see that people still think that shelling out 3 seasons ticket money = hoping for failure. You could't make it up.

bluelaugh.gif

How's about you take off your shoes, sit back, relax and crack a beer? make sure you loosen your pants a little, give that semi-on some space to breath.

Ikey the tinker on Skunkers says: Saviola at the Gosforth Park Hotel as we speak.

Is he reliable?

Just checked cant see him anywhere, lass said no-one of that name was staying there.

Is he reliable?

Just checked cant see him anywhere, lass said no-one of that name was staying there.

Thats the plan! He use his second name! :)

bluelaugh.gif

How's about you take off your shoes, sit back, relax and crack a beer? make sure you loosen your pants a little, give that semi-on some space to breath.

;D

That's it in a nutshell.

No it isn't, pretty fucking far off even. He's said countless times he would be very disappointed if there were no new signings of the required quality. He wants the best for the club he supports, as we all do. He just expresses his concerns whereas others are willing to have blind faith in Keegan's magic and Ashley's intentions for us to challenge the top 4. I respect both stances, but the realistic part in me says that we have so far failed to strengthen to the extend that we needed to and I seriously doubt that they will be able to complete the transfers on the very last day of the transfer window where they have apparently failed to do so in a number of cases up until this point.

bluelaugh.gif

How do you know these signings won't turn out to be good ones?