So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

incase anyone is interested, he also said keegan wanted rid of milner because he didnt want too play for us

they are trying there very best to get some new faces in

he would never want to sign berbatov

If anyone is expecting a 'superstar' or someone like Gutierrez and Coloccini, we arnt gonna get them coming from Mike Ashley

What?

Did you just contradict yourself in the same sentence?

Me and my dad were talking to him outside the bar yesterday, he said those words 'dont expect a gutierrez or coloccini type of player, theres none out there in the market'

believe what the f*** you want, im not lying.

If that is true then there is something wrong at theclub because keegan seems to think he will be able to invest the 12m from the Milner sale in to new signings so i am expecting some decent players come in before the window closes.

Looks like Gonzalez, Atouba and Zayatte to wrap up the deals, if Atouba actually wants to come in the end.

But we shall see who Willie McKay will offer us and who our team can pull out of the bag.

Would make sense. His agent has said the toon deal isnt dead though.

Atouba signing for Borussia Dortmund according to Nicko.

Thought Zayatte was going elsewhere?

We need a forward wish we had signed Saviola

Hadnt heard that about Zayatte, thought we were negociating terms.

Looks like Gonzalez, Atouba and Zayatte to wrap up the deals, if Atouba actually wants to come in the end.

But we shall see who Willie McKay will offer us and who our team can pull out of the bag.

Is anyone happy signing a Spurs reject and two unknowns (one who has just literally been signed by a club then loaned out)??

I am not. I expect to see the 12m Milner money invested along with a few more million on players saying as we have probably made a net profit from selling/buying players this summer despite our squad being so threadbare.

Is anyone happy signing a Spurs reject and two unknowns (one who has just literally been signed by a club then loaned out)??

I am not. I expect to see the 12m Milner money invested along with a few more million on players saying as we have probably made a net profit from selling/buying players this summer despite our squad being so threadbare.

Spurs reject? In the same way that Guthrie was a Liverpool reserve?

Come off it. Just because a player isn't one managers cup of tea doesn't mean they will be a "failure" everywhere they play.

As for unknown, had you heard of Jonas? I hadn't. 

Cant say im over the moon but got to give the unknown players a chance. Knew very little bout Jonas but im delighted we have got him. Realisticly we are not gonna get big names in. Tho if we havnt followed up our early interest in Arda Turan now that Milner has gone its dissapointing

Spurs reject? In the same way that Guthrie was a Liverpool reserve?

Come off it. Just because a player isn't one managers cup of tea doesn't mean they will be a "failure" everywhere they play.

As for unknown, had you heard of Jonas? I hadn't. 

Atouba was laughable just ask Spurs supporters. Guthrie was a total different kettle of fish he did well last year for Bolton and actually was RATED by liverpool fans he was never going to get ahead of Gerrard, Alonso or Mascherano though. Jonas yes I had seen on Sky a few times but no I wouldn't have suggested him to sign.

I would always look to find diamonds that don't cost much but the fact of the matter is we need players that can make an impact and proven not just those who MIGHT be ok.

Was Atouba not a staple in a decent Hamburg side who were regularly in the UEFA Cup and Champions' League? He could well have matured a fair bit since his Spurs days and I think it's seriously unfair to judge him on one season in a new and difficult league.

Was Atouba not a staple in a decent Hamburg side who were regularly in the UEFA Cup and Champions' League? He could well have matured a fair bit since his Spurs days and I think it's seriously unfair to judge him on one season in a new and difficult league.

Possibly helped but he also feel out with them over refusing to take part in training sessions and going AWOL for an UEFA cup game claiming to be at the African nations. Not someone I want at our club (those actions seem really mature).