So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest AussieNUFC

Wise is targeting leeds youth system

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=hotline-three-wise-men&method=full&objectid=20718720&siteid=93463-name_page.html

Today's Sunday Sun says we've agreed to sign Uruguayan midfielder Ignacio Gonzalez from Valencia on a one-year loan deal.

any other news in there about potential signings? this weeks one isn`t updated yet online.........not like the Sunday Sun are usually reliable anyway

Guest Matt10

Today's Sunday Sun says we've agreed to sign Uruguayan midfielder Ignacio Gonzalez from Valencia on a one-year loan deal.

any other news in there about potential signings? this weeks one isn`t updated yet online.........not like the Sunday Sun are usually reliable anyway

Not an awful lot of other stuff regarding players coming in mate, but it does say Wise is trying to conclude a deal for Zayatte.

There is a quote from Atouba's agent, saying the deal for him isn't dead even though he didn't show for a medical.

Also says Malouda is still on our radar, and that both Spurs and Everton might move for Owen before the window shuts.

I know we have till monday to sign players. But I thought foreign teams would have to finish up today. Or is it for all clubs around the world ? Otherwise wouldn't a player have to be sold by foreign clubs today

I know we have till monday to sign players. But I thought foreign teams would have to finish up today. Or is it for all clubs around the world ? Otherwise wouldn't a player have to be sold by foreign clubs today

They can't sign off us, but we can sign off them.

They can't sign off us, but we can sign off them.

Is that right? Would've thought the extension was a FIFA thing not just English FA. Weird....

Wonder why keegan didn't sign nasri after saying he was a player we were looking at

Player probs didnt wanna come like

Well makes sense looking at Nasri after we lost Modric

Modric to Nasri to Aimar to ___??

Wonder why keegan didn't sign nasri after saying he was a player we were looking at

Player probs didnt wanna come like

Well makes sense looking at Nasri after we lost Modric

Modric to Nasri to Aimar to ___??

Random uruguayn guy on loan.

Harry meant to under pressure to sell, Diarra to Spurs for the price of a Milner. The lad is light years ahead of Guthrie & has the legs &  class Butt no longer has this would be a WOW signing. Get Charlie on the phone to (as Oliver would say) his best pal in the game.

Guest shagthefluff

Harry meant to under pressure to sell, Diarra to Spurs for the price of a Milner. The lad is light years ahead of Guthrie & has the legs &  class Butt no longer has this would be a WOW signing. Get Charlie on the phone to (as Oliver would say) his best pal in the game.

good call-the only thing that concerns me is that when he moved to pompey he said it was a stepping stone for him and comming here he would stillsee it as a stepping stone to a reglular champions league team. He's a class act thou and would fit into our team perfectly.ill be pissed off if he went to spurs and we didnt try and get him

Harry meant to under pressure to sell, Diarra to Spurs for the price of a Milner. The lad is light years ahead of Guthrie & has 9the legs &  class Butt no longer has this would be a WOW signing. Get Charlie on the phone to (as Oliver would say) his best pal in the game.

good call-the only thing that concerns me is that when he moved to pompey he said it was a stepping stone for him and comming here he would stillsee it as a stepping stone to a reglular champions league team. He's a class act thou and would fit into our team perfectly.ill be pissed off if he went to spurs and we didnt try and get him

This is Lassana "I really, really don't want to go to Newcastle so I'm asking them for 90,000p/w" Diarra we're talking about, right?

Meanwhile, Newcastle are set to make a beat-the-deadline bid to sign Wigan striker Emile Heskey. Owen and Heskey have gelled playing together for England and Keegan is desperate to make another striker signing.

Toon fans are concerned that in net terms the club is in profit on summer transfers.

But Keegan is hoping that will change. He said: "We are looking to get three or four players in by midnight on Monday. I am confident we will do that."

From the Sunday Mirror

Please NO

Get real. Diarra won't be coming here. He won't leave pompey for a club that doesn't have at the very least UEFA Cup football.

dunno if this has been posted but Oliver Kapo?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/article1625882.ece

Remember the headline ‘Thanks for cleaning my boots . . . have a £30,000 Mercedes’ when Olivier Kapo gave his car to a Blues academy player as a thank you for cleaning his boots all season? Well, he took it back! So much for grand gestures.

But I should’ve guessed, coming from the man who weeks after joining Wigan is ready to go to Newcastle!

Harry meant to under pressure to sell, Diarra to Spurs for the price of a Milner. The lad is light years ahead of Guthrie & has 9the legs &  class Butt no longer has this would be a WOW signing. Get Charlie on the phone to (as Oliver would say) his best pal in the game.

This is Lassana "I really, really don't want to go to Newcastle so I'm asking them for 90,000p/w" Diarra we're talking about, right?

All the other players are here for a cultural experience