So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arsenal have loads of ace young midfielders who'd improve us. Sign one of them for christs sake.

Like the way he hinted at being interested in Senderos without any quotes to back this up in the article.

From the Geordie Beano (apologies if already posted):

KK also revealed he is still aiming to make more additions to his squad and says he is looking to cover three different positions.

He said: "I'm looking to bring in three new players.

"We need one more defender, one more midifielder and perhaps another forward.

"We have Fabricio Coloccini who can play right-back, left-back or the holding role in midfield.

"If somebody gets injured that gives us some great cover options as well."

'Sky Sports News understands Newcastle United manager Kevin Keegan has hinted at an interest in signing Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos.'

:lol:

Is there any less fact than that? What a load of shit.

Keegan keen on Senderos

Magpies boss hints at interest in defender

By James Dall  Last updated: 22nd August 2008

Sky Sports News understands Newcastle United manager Kevin Keegan has hinted at an interest in signing Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos.

Senderos was linked with a transfer to St James' Park earlier this summer, but Gunners boss Arsene Wenger rejected the reports.

The Switzerland international could find his first-team opportunities at Arsenal restricted this term after the club landed 31-year-old Mikael Silvestre from Manchester United on Wednesday.

Reports emerged on Friday claiming AC Milan could move for Senderos; however the Italian giants have failed to confirm or deny the speculation.

Keegan, though, has intimated that he could strengthen his defensive ranks with the addition of the 23-year-old, who signed for the Gunners in 2003 from Servette.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4030874,00.html

How did he intimate this then? He hasn't been quoted. Maybe he gave the Sky cameras a sly wink or kissed a match attack playing card with Senderos' picture on it?

Guest icemanblue

KK also revealed he is still aiming to make more additions to his squad and says he is looking to cover three different positions.

"We have Fabricio Coloccini who can play right-back, left-back or the holding role in midfield.

Eeeeeeexcellent.

Guest elbee909

Can Senderos play left back aswell as CB?

He can't even play CB.

Senderos can't swim, he attracts enemy radar, attracts sharks, he nudges people when they're trying to shoot, he always insists on sitting at "The Captain's Table"... he *mucks about*. Imagine... the fear... when you go to sleep with Senderos on board and think "Oh God, when I wake up, will everyone be dead?" You can't run a ship like that.

Guest icemanblue

He can't even play CB.

Senderos can't swim, he attracts enemy radar, attracts sharks, he nudges people when they're trying to shoot, he always insists on sitting at "The Captain's Table"... he *mucks about*. Imagine... the fear... when you go to sleep with Senderos on board and think "Oh God, when I wake up, will everyone be dead?" You can't run a ship like that.

Brass Eye?

Guest elbee909

He can't even play CB.

Brass Eye?

Well, I try to keep myself clean but sometimes we all get caught short.

Guest elbee909

That was poor, though the intention was good

Everyone's a critic.  Or a cunt, it's all about opinions, isn't it?

Guest elpapi

if KK says he wants a defender, midfielder and attacker, the defender should definitely be a LB... Bassong as back-up leftback is as uncertain as Nzogbia is reliable...

That kind of hints at Senderdross coming in if he's thinking of sticking Colo in the holding role.

If that's the case the Midfielder must be a play maker and it's good news that a striker is on the cards as well.

Just not overly convinced of a Taylor,Senderos partnership

Guest icemanblue

That was poor, though the intention was good

Everyone's a critic.  Or a cunt, it's all about opinions, isn't it?

:lol:

That kind of hints at Senderdross coming in if he's thinking of sticking Colo in the holding role.

If that's the case the Midfielder must be a play maker and it's good news that a striker is on the cards as well.

Just not overly convinced of a Taylor,Senderos partnership

Scares the living hell out of me tbh.