So, who's signing in the final week?

Coxaux
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

as many as possible, 2 established attacking players are an absolute must, as is a CB

Very true will be difficult to get them in but should be an exciting week

Saviola

SWP

LB

Like the first two but i reckon Leighton Baines is too small!

Yep £12m for Malouda according to Sundays Mail among others.

Newcastle are ready to spend £12million on Chelsea winger Florent Malouda if Stamford Bridge boss Luiz Felipe Scolari signs Robinho from Real Madrid.

And Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has sanctioned a late transfer window spree which could bring in Malouda and up to three more players.

When ex-Chelsea captain Dennis Wise, Newcastle's executive director (football), approached his former club about Malouda, he was told that the France star would be allowed to leave only if a deal for Robinho was completed.

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon gave conflicting signals last night, in one breath accusing Robinho of disrespect for trying to secure a move so close to the start of the Spanish season, and with the next insisting that Real have no desire to keep players who want to leave.

Chelsea are believed to have offered about £20m for the Brazil forward. Newcastle, meanwhile, have also targeted Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos, Wigan winger Antonio Valencia and the Czech Republic pair, Michal Kadlec of Sparta Prague and Marek Jankulovski of AC Milan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1048595/Newcastle-12m-swoop-Chelsea-winger-Malouda.html

Yep £12m for Malouda according to Sundays Mail among others.

Newcastle are ready to spend £12million on Chelsea winger Florent Malouda if Stamford Bridge boss Luiz Felipe Scolari signs Robinho from Real Madrid.

And Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has sanctioned a late transfer window spree which could bring in Malouda and up to three more players.

When ex-Chelsea captain Dennis Wise, Newcastle's executive director (football), approached his former club about Malouda, he was told that the France star would be allowed to leave only if a deal for Robinho was completed.

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon gave conflicting signals last night, in one breath accusing Robinho of disrespect for trying to secure a move so close to the start of the Spanish season, and with the next insisting that Real have no desire to keep players who want to leave.

Chelsea are believed to have offered about £20m for the Brazil forward. Newcastle, meanwhile, have also targeted Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos, Wigan winger Antonio Valencia and the Czech Republic pair, Michal Kadlec of Sparta Prague and Marek Jankulovski of AC Milan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1048595/Newcastle-12m-swoop-Chelsea-winger-Malouda.html

I don't know about Malouda.  Might be worth a second chance if Wise can get a really good deal from his old mates.  Thumbs way fucking up to signing Jankulovski though.  Can you imagine going from Carr & Babayaro as our full backs to Beye and Jankulovski?   :nope:

KK has said that the wow signing is not the defender or the midfielder.

Listening to that interview I don't think he knows that there is a specific wow signing. He is just hopeful that there might be.

Actually I take that back. Looking at his cheeky grin, it suggests he knows of something specific they are trying for.

Just watched it...Keegan bloody well knows something!!! Tell us KK you secretive swine you!!!

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think the 'wow' signing is a definately on the table and judging by Keegans reaction to the question it is a going to be a big one. I think it is 50/50 as to whether it happens