N'Zogbia - 6

Milner - 7

Butt - 6

Guthrie - 6

Gutierrez - 8

Martins - 6

Geremi - 7

Owen - 8

Coloccini gets a 6 and Taylor a 7? :shifty:  f***ing hell I wonder how you'd mark it if Coloccini was the one who gave away a pen..

ditto.. need a better rating from someone esle.

Maybe Taylor earned a 6 instead.  But Colo wasn't that impressive today against Davies.  Live with it.

Maybe he earned a 6 now you consider that he gave away a idiotic penalty eh? mackems.gif

I havent really read much or heard much about the match.

Would I be right in assuming that Megson repeated his tactic of last season and came purely to spoil and to get a 0-0 ?

If so then football wins the day.

Guest Mayor Steve

Very happy.

Even if we lost to Arsenal next week we'd have 4 points from 3 tricky games.

We won't lose.  3 points in the bag.

Guest musika

Fanfuckingtastic

Given - 10

Beye - 7

Coloccini - 6

Taylor - 7

N'Zogbia - 6

Milner - 7

Butt - 6

Guthrie - 6

Gutierrez - 8

Martins - 6

Geremi - 7

Owen - 8

Coloccini gets a 6 and Taylor a 7? :shifty:  f***ing hell I wonder how you'd mark it if Coloccini was the one who gave away a pen..

Maybe Taylor earned a 6 instead.  But Colo wasn't that impressive today against Davies.  Live with it.

Maybe he earned a 6 now you consider that he gave away a idiotic penalty eh? mackems.gif

Take it easy.. Football is about opinions. I didn't see the game ( :rant:) so I can't comment, but an accidental handball doesn't make Taylor a poor defender.

Guthrie was really poor today imo, kept losing the ball in our half and was not involved in our attacks at all.

He was knackered tbf. For a 'fringe' player at Liverpool, he's played in pretty much every single one of games since he came here. I'd be sitting back as well.

Fanfuckingtastic

Given - 10

Beye - 7

Coloccini - 6

Taylor - 7

N'Zogbia - 6

Milner - 7

Butt - 6

Guthrie - 6

Gutierrez - 8

Martins - 6

Geremi - 7

Owen - 8

Take it easy.. Football is about opinions. I didn't see the game ( :rant:) so I can't comment, but an accidental handball doesn't make Taylor a poor defender.

If you didn't see the game, how do you know it was accidental?

Attendance was 47711,lowest weve had for a Prem game in a long time.

That is the crowd with a few folk getting in for £10 buying the silver strip. The game was not on Sky & was a 3pm kick off. With numbers like that I reckon our season ticket sales are around the 30K mark

I think a lot of folk are feeling the pinch at the moment.. £30 a ticket is expensive when you don't have a lot of available cash.

Fanfuckingtastic

Given - 10

Beye - 7

Coloccini - 6

Taylor - 7

N'Zogbia - 6

Milner - 7

Butt - 6

Guthrie - 6

Gutierrez - 8

Martins - 6

Geremi - 7

Owen - 8

Are you saying he did it on purpose?

On the balance, I think Taylor had a better game than Coloccini which is why I gave him a better rating.  The idiots that start frothing at the mouth when he kisses the badge or throws his shirt into the stands will have difficulty accepting that. 

Fanfuckingtastic

Given - 10

Beye - 7

Coloccini - 6

Taylor - 7

N'Zogbia - 6

Milner - 7

Butt - 6

Guthrie - 6

Gutierrez - 8

Martins - 6

Geremi - 7

Owen - 8

Taylor 7 Coloccini 6

You joking?

Guest musika

Who's man of the match?

Sponsors was Given. I'd give it to Butt

I'm guessing you weren't one of the mob with pitchforks who wanted to hunt Butt down after the Manchester United game? ;-)

Guest Thandi_45

URGENTLY NEED HELP. I posted this in the ticket section but got no reply.

I just purchased coventry (away) tickets online at the newcastle website.  Will they be posted to me or do I have to collect them at Coventry? I'm trying to get back on the site buts its down at the moment and I never got a confirmation email and i'm leaving my house tonight and heading to the midlands? please help

I just purchased coventry (away) tickets online at the newcastle website.  Will they be posted to me or do I have to collect them at Coventry? I'm trying to get back on the site buts its down at the moment and I never got a confirmation email and i'm leaving my house tonight and heading to the midlands? please help

Ring the box office.

Guest Thandi_45

Ring the box office.

they are closed

Given - 8

Beye - 6

Taylor - 6

Coloccini - 8

Zogbia - 5

Milner - 6

Jonas - 7

Duff - 0

Guthrie - 5

Butt - 6

Martins - 1

Gerermi - 7

Owen - 7

Fanfuckingtastic

Given - 10

Beye - 7

Coloccini - 6

Taylor - 7

N'Zogbia - 6

Milner - 7

Butt - 6

Guthrie - 6

Gutierrez - 8

Martins - 6

Geremi - 7

Owen - 8

Are you saying he did it on purpose?

On the balance, I think Taylor had a better game than Coloccini which is why I gave him a better rating.  The idiots that start frothing at the mouth when he kisses the badge or throws his shirt into the stands will have difficulty accepting that. 

I didn't say anything, I haven't seen it yet, which is why I haven't commented. Moncur on the radio said it was a stupid thing to do, that's all I know. Taylor does handle the ball a lot, then pretends he's been shot in the gut to try and con the ref.

Guest f***thepress

Given 10

Beye 6

Taylor 5

Coloccini 8

Nzogbia 5

Milner 6

Butt 7

Guthrie 6

Duff 5

Spiderman 8

Martins 6

Geremi 7

Owen 7

was at the match n think these are fair scores...