James Milner joins Aston Villa - £12m!

Ally
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There is some complete bollox being spouted on here. 

He is seeing almost all his colleagues on at least double his money despite 'not ripping up the league like Ronaldo' last season.  He has no doubt been offered more than double his current wages elsewhere.  Simple maths.  There isn't anyone on this forum who would not want to change employer if another company offered you double the money, despite your work being of shit quality.  He's in the right 100% and I dont care about contracts because they mean nothing in football or in everyday life.  You can ask for a rise whenever, just as the boss can say no whenever

Almost all his colleagues on at least double his money?

Isn't hyperbole brilliant?

He is seeing almost all his colleagues on at least double his money despite 'not ripping up the league like Ronaldo' last season.  He has no doubt been offered more than double his current wages elsewhere.  Simple maths.  There isn't anyone on this forum who would not want to change employer if another company offered you double the money, despite your work being of s*** quality.  He's in the right 100% and I dont care about contracts because they mean nothing in football or in everyday life.  You can ask for a rise whenever, just as the boss can say no whenever

It's also considered tapping up if he's been offered a wage at another club, if he has any evidence of this he should present it to the FA, and we'll take Villa or Liverpool or whoever to the cleaners.

He obviously works in the payrool department at SJP and has never heard of the data protection act to be privvy to all this salary information.

Guest Mantis

He is seeing almost all his colleagues on at least double his money despite 'not ripping up the league like Ronaldo' last season.  He has no doubt been offered more than double his current wages elsewhere.  Simple maths.  There isn't anyone on this forum who would not want to change employer if another company offered you double the money, despite your work being of s*** quality.  He's in the right 100% and I dont care about contracts because they mean nothing in football or in everyday life.  You can ask for a rise whenever, just as the boss can say no whenever

It's also considered tapping up if he's been offered a wage at another club, if he has any evidence of this he should present it to the FA, and we'll take Villa or Liverpool or whoever to the cleaners.

He obviously works in the payrool department at SJP and has never heard of the data protection act to be privvy to all this salary information.

Fair enough. Taping up no longer happens in football and the first team are all on £20k a week  You're right. 

He is seeing almost all his colleagues on at least double his money despite 'not ripping up the league like Ronaldo' last season.  He has no doubt been offered more than double his current wages elsewhere.  Simple maths.  There isn't anyone on this forum who would not want to change employer if another company offered you double the money, despite your work being of shit quality.  He's in the right 100% and I dont care about contracts because they mean nothing in football or in everyday life.  You can ask for a rise whenever, just as the boss can say no whenever

I like the club's maths equation better:

Milner @ 2x wages or £10m = fuck off to Villa

Fair enough. Taping up no longer happens in football and the first team are all on £20k a week  You're right. 

He said any of that? ???

So come on then back up what you've posted with some hard evidence then. Or is it just conjecture on your part ?

:lol:

Guest Mantis

So come on then back up what you've posted with some hard evidence then. Or is it just conjecture on your part ?

My mistake, I thought this was a fans forum where people give their opinions.  Didn't realise it was an internal message board for the nufc accounts dept where only fact is quoted. 

So Milner will have absolutely no idea what villa or liverpool were potentially offering.

Guest neesy111

i can't see i better solution to this one

so either he takes himself off the transfer list, or he can fuck off

Milner's career stats including European games.

Season        Games(Sub)          Goals          Assists

2002/3                1(21)                  2                  0

2003/4              34(3)                  5                  0

2004/5              18(23)                1                  2

2005/6                37(2)                  3                10 (The season at Villa)

2006/7              46(7)                  4                11

2007/8              27(4)                  3                  3

£10million quid for that?  We should be biting their hands off.

WTF.

We better not sign him. If it was like £4m or something then I wouldn't mind but this is crazy money.

I'll fucking piss me self if you pay more than £10m for him. Pace. :lol: :lol:

Everton steal march in race for James Milner

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article4629531.ece

"both clubs yesterday submitting offers in excess of £10million for the Newcastle United player"  :coolsmiley:

OK I like Milner and I'm hugely concerned at the lack of numbers but bite their fucking hands off, if we can get someone else in fast enough to replace the head.