SWP rejoins Manchester City

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

Seriously good squad they've got going on now.

i don't believe that tbh

got a lot of players that are commanding huge wages on their potential and status

Seriously good squad they've got going on now.

i don't believe that tbh

got a lot of players that are commanding huge wages on their potential and status

They have a much stronger midfield than us.

I wouldn't have complained if we'd signed him because there is that chance he can get back to his best, but I'm definitely less then confident he'll ever recover from the Chelsea affect, so I'm not really bothered, especially for the money being talked about.

IF we were in for him, and he still takes advice from his dad. Seems like bad advice to me, unless Wrighty thinks we are in all the shit the press keep reporting, and even with the Thaksin situation he still thinks City is a better prospect than us.

What I'm trying to say is if ex-professionals, who should know better, are buying into all the crap (that we think is crap) is printed, maybe it's not all crap?

And why we keep missing out on targets, we're not attractive enough to certain players - seen as a risk.

Have to buy more foreigners then, no worries. :D

Ive got to say that they have the perfect midfield balance.

SWP Kompany Elano Petrov

Excellent. Left footed left winger, right footed right winger, skillful playmaker and strong defensive midfielder.  I know Kompany is a CB but he looked tidy in midfield the other day.  Pace in abundance too.

They have just shown Spurs (and us) how it should be done.

IF we were in for him, and he still takes advice from his dad. Seems like bad advice to me, unless Wrighty thinks we are in all the s*** the press keep reporting, and even with the Thaksin situation he still thinks City is a better prospect than us.

What I'm trying to say is if ex-professionals, who should know better, are buying into all the crap (that we think is crap) is printed, maybe it's not all crap?

And why we keep missing out on targets, we're not attractive enough to certain players - seen as a risk.

Have to buy more foreigners then, no worries. :D

Or maybe the crap that is printed about us is the same crap that is printed about them. i.e its all crap and SWP knows that.

To say its bad advice and he should have come here over them is ridiculous.  They are much stronger than us.

Unless of course your saying the crap about us is crap but the crap about them isn't crap?

Ive got to say that they have the perfect midfield balance.

SWP Kompany Elano Petrov

Excellent. Left footed left winger, right footed right winger, skillful playmaker and strong defensive midfielder.  I know Kompany is a CB but he looked tidy in midfield the other day.  Pace in abundance too.

They have just shown Spurs (and us) how it should be done.

Johnson should be in that midfield.

I suspect they'll either go 451, or Corluka's off, so Kompany will play in defence.