SWP rejoins Manchester City

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

Remember we've had a week to sort this deal out as Milner handed his request in a week ago.

We have a great relationship with Chelsea after previous transfers.

Didnt our Director of Football used to captain them, oh yes i think he did, therefore contacts are at a premium

WOW?

Guest Geordie Boyo

Seems very logical to go for him considering Milner's away. He's English and seems to be a better threat than Milner. Makes sense to me, like. If Milner was so good he would have been talked about a lot for the England. Whenever SWP's has played he's always looked a threat just as J.Cole has on the left.

The one thing about Everton, City, Pompey that is different to us is that they can all offer SWP European football.

But, Pompey are running low on funds considering their only bringing in loans now.

Whether Everton have the cash though is another thing.

So I believe its between us and Man City.

Hopefully KK has gone in for SWP because he did work with him and surely knows what he can offer us. Plus KK can sell the club to anyone so hopefully Shaun believes him. ;D

Fingers crossed though

If I was a player looking to sign a five year deal, the fact that a club are or aren't in the UEFA Cup would have zero effect on my decision.

But if you read and believed the papers, you'd think that Newcastle is undergoing a crisis greater than that of Man City and Everton combined.

ASHLEY LOOKS TO SELL!; KEEGAN TO QUIT!; FANS VOTING WITH THEIR FEET! THE (EVER-ASTUTE) FERDINAND CHOOSES SUNDERLAND OVER THE TOON!

:frantic:

If I was a player looking to sign a five year deal, the fact that a club are or aren't in the UEFA Cup would have zero effect on my decision.

But if you read and believed the papers, you'd think that Newcastle is undergoing a crisis greater than that of Man City and Everton combined.

ASHLEY LOOKS TO SELL!; KEEGAN TO QUIT!; FANS VOTING WITH THEIR FEET! THE (EVER-ASTUTE) FERDINAND CHOOSES SUNDERLAND OVER THE TOON!

:frantic:

And we're destitute.